KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

if this is true...or remotely true..then how does this happen?

Receptors that absorb, bind and use the testosterone and other anabolics/androgens in our body are "upregulating" for lack of a better word. From my understanding of this, they are constantly adapting to what we feed them. That being said.

If i run a cycle of 500mg week of test...then come off for say 7 months... Why wont the receptors (which should have adapted back to the normal state) respond just as well to the second dosage of test, provided it is of an equal dosage as the first time.

I think when people say you have to increase your dosage, it is because theyd o not take enough time off between cycles... But i'm looking for some educated responses to this...so lets see what we get!

Lata
    K'Fit

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hmm, interesting. BUMP

sd11 is offline Banned
    If you run 500mg of test and then take x amount of time off and run the dose again the reason you will not see the same type of gains is adjusted body mass. Your body will still respond, the dose will just not be as effective. It's like with people's first cycles....the reason you gain so much is not because of how fresh your receptors are, but rather how far you are away from your genetic limit. So IMO that's why you have to increase your dose.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so what if i reach my genetic limit before i cycle. am i to assume by your rationale that if i juice now my gains will be greater than when i reach my natural limit?

just curious
    peace

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    i'm a bit confused by what you said....

A receptor as per your opinion is not the cause of why we up the dosage?

But because of our bodymass and our limits? Well if that were the case, then 500mg shoots us up to our genetic limit....then our body gets to that limit and needs more to surpas the new limit..ok I follow that... But the test is being absorbed into the receptor, and it is commonly said that receptors become saturated and such..

so the receptor must play some role. I do understand your argument, but the receptor must play some role....

sd11 is offline Banned
    Correct, IMO I believe you have to up the dosage because as you get bigger and bigger you need more gear to grow. Sure receptors do get saturated, but they don't down regulate.

sd11 is offline Banned

Thread Information