Madmax is offline Senior Member

The Funniest Story You'll Ever Read

o.k guys sorry i lied...i need as many people to awnser this as i can....im getting ready to purchase anavar ....i have access to hubie china anavar, british dragon anavar, denkall anavar...i really wanted BTG anavar but i couldn't find it....which anavar out of those 3 does everyone like the best and tell me your results please...also one last thing... who here has tryed the BTG anavar..a big thanks to those who reply....Madmax...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    sup BIATCH ,anyway from what ive heard ,and from close freind s ,ive heard good things on all but the chinese one ,those no one i know has taken them .

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Denkall from what I've heard...that's what I'm gonna go with bro.....

The Butcher is offline Member
    Very sneaky MM. Anyway, my .02 is not so much related to your three options, but rather to your questions about BTG. I heard BTG were great. But, the last two times I have gotten them for some girls, they were bogus. And, I got them from two different places, so I know they weren't from the same source. About two weeks ago one of my sources told me that his main supplier informed him that the BTGs are being faked on a grand scale, so most of it floating around these days is not legit. So, just for the sake of getting legit gear, I'd say forget about BTG anyway. Sorry I don't have any input about your other options. Later.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i have been going threw the same thing and i have beeen talking to a bb female and anavar is the only thing that she will use so she has used about all of em. i ordered the loffler ones but she said that the denkall is good too just doesn't kick in as fast. also she said the btg is not worth it for the money esp for a guy being how much we have to take. and as far as the hubie ones i have heard only good things. hope this helps a little. i guess if i had to choose btw onlt the three you listed i would go with the hubie or denkall and then pic the better deal of the two.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bump....i know theres more var users on this board.....Madmax..

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Anavar rankings.

1. BTG
    2. SPA
    3. Hubei
    4. Denkall

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: The Funniest Story You'll Ever Read

"The Funniest Story You'll Ever Read"

TEASE!

LuckyDog is offline New Member

Quality Anavar

Max,
    BTG is the best if you cen get it but if not there's always good paper and there was talk of the Spanish generics that were good...it just depends on how much you want to spend and how sure you want to be that you got the REAL DEAL...Can guarantee though that if you do get real Ox that if you take it properly that you will be pleasantly suprised...BTW, you have mail...Take Care,

LD

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by XBiker
    Anavar rankings.

1. BTG
    2. SPA
    3. Hubei
    4. Denkall

i agree with x..........hell he even got the order right!

i was wondering where the spA's were on your list MM. but x took care of that nicely.

peace bb79

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    I'm currently running Denkall Anavar at 40 mg/ed and I am very impressed with the results. I didn't notice much at first but around the third week I noticed a definite increase in size.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Lots of people on elite take Huangshi Hubei Chinese Anavar , you may want to do a search over there.

Thread Information