MDMA is offline Banned

High Protien/Low Carb good for this cycle you think?

Weeks 1-12: 100mg Prop EOD
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg EQ

My goal is to put on about 12 SOLID pounds, approx 1 SOLID pound a week. Im already up about 13 pounds and dropped about 1.5-2% bf points and still have 3 weeks to go. Towards the end of this cycle Im going to be running a typical CLEN /ECA split until I get my bf down to about 7%, it's currently at 11%.

Question is, do you think a low carb, high protien diet is good for my "rest days"? I always carb up heavy on work out days, but on my rest days, is there really a need?

Should I just cut my carbs out totally, or get them as low as I can on my rest days to help drop that bf? Thanks for ANY input ya'll have.

MDMA is offline Banned
    lol, no ones reading this thread =P

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't cut the carbs out completely if you are trying to grow, what you have said seems pretty good, just make sure you carb load on some days to keep your body normal and growing. All in all it really depends on how your body handles carbs, uses them for energy or stores them as fat. What does your fat intake look like, this is important too???????

Billmister is offline Member
    i don't see anything wrong with your cycle. Looks pritty good to me. The eq you could also run it all the way untill week 12 with the prop. You do need the carbs. Nothing wrong with keeping it a a low dose.. But intake a good amount of it before your workout, to use as energy. GOod luck

Thread Information