NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

The 1 vial test cycle

Thinking back about my first cycle when I was 19, it was 1 measly vial of test cypionate . But I gained around 20 lbs, because I was so dedicated to eating, sleeping, training. It was an old school way of cycling, but it worked for me, especially since it was my first cycle and I had little money. It went like this

wk 1- 1/2 cc
    wk 2- 1cc
    wk 3- 1.5 cc
    wk 4- 2cc
    wk 5- 2cc
    wk 6- 1.5 cc
    wk 7- 1cc
    wk 8- 1/2 cc

I thought I was getting pretty crazy on the dosages when I saw that 2 cc's, hahahhaa. but WTF can I say, probably the best way to run 1 vial (although most will disagree with taper method)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    250mg/week for 10 weeks would work better.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Thinking back about my first cycle when I was 19, it was 1 measly vial of test cypionate . But I gained around 20 lbs, because I was so dedicated to eating, sleeping, training. It was an old school way of cycling, but it worked for me, especially since it was my first cycle and I had little money. It went like this

wk 1- 1/2 cc
    wk 2- 1cc
    wk 3- 1.5 cc
    wk 4- 2cc
    wk 5- 2cc
    wk 6- 1.5 cc
    wk 7- 1cc
    wk 8- 1/2 cc

I thought I was getting pretty crazy on the dosages when I saw that 2 cc's, hahahhaa. but WTF can I say, probably the best way to run 1 vial (although most will disagree with taper method)
    Even at doses, I believe it's great for your body, especially if you are over 40.

Thread Information