bigdawg922 is offline New Member

Post Test Cycle With No Gains!?

Currently on my 4th week of a test prop only cycle and my gains seemed to stop. Little info about myself:
    24 years old
    male
    175lbs
    5'9"
    been lifting for 6 years
    done a few cycles in past of tren , deca , test, and dbol . (not all in one cycle)
    my goal is to gain more mass and weight.
    Currently taking 1cc (100mg) of test prop everyday
    Strength gains went up first week or 2 then seemed to stop and ive only gained 3 pounds. The gear is legit, i try to eat at least 3000 calories a day and 150-200 grams of protein a day. my diet is fairly clean..milk, cottage cheese, eggs,..steak, rice, veggies. i am a hard gainer obviously and always been naturally lean.
    question i have is what could i possibly do to get better results. I train 4-5 days a week lifting heavy 6-8 reps 4 sets. Is it possible my receptors are "dirty" from other cycles? If so, do the cleansers actually work and be a ok to take during a cycle or wait till after? Any other suggestions?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    whats your cycle history? Did you PCT on the last cycle? How much time did you take off? How's your sleep?

Also take a little time to read through our diet section maybe post your diet there and we can help you fine tune it

cycles
    1. Test prop 8 weeks
    2. Test and deca 10 weeks
    3. Tren only roughly 8 weeks (bad idea, killed the sex life, shoulda threw some test in with it..live and learn)
    4.Test prop only (current cycle)
    Ive always taken at least 4-6 weeks off between cycles. I used a pct after my first cycle and unfortunatly didnt for the rest but kept gains. roughly 6-8 hours of sleep. Another thing i forgot to mention after that tren only cycle, my sex drive didnt go back to normal since i didnt use a pct to get my test levels back to where they should be so i currently take 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks to bring levels back to normal. Just have to be off a cycle for several weeks before i get blood work done to be turned in to doc or doc's gonna know somethings up haha

Everytime you run a cycle you shut down your bodies natural test production. Each time it might not return as strong, especially with such a short wait inbetween cycles. at 5'9 175lbs i believe you could have got there naturally. As a general rule time on cycle + PCT = time off before next cycle. so an 8 week prop cycle with a proper 4 week PCT means you wouldn't cycle again for 12 weeks after your PCT. Running 200mg of cyp is basically called "cruising". This is usually done by someone on TRT or someone who plans on being on TRT soon and not somthing i would recommend for someone who's 24. After so long without a PCT and little time between cycles your gains will come to almost a halt. If i were you i'd stop what i was doing and run a 5 week PCT then wait another 4 before going to the doc to get bloodwork done to make sure you haven't killed your natural test production

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would be looking to eat between 300-350g of lean protein per day.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    If I were you I would be looking to eat between 300-350g of lean protein per day.
    This dude isn't getting 200g why try and up it to double his weight? 225g would be ideal for you just add a couple shakes in your diet and you'll be good to go.

As for as the OP question goes, how much test are you using?
    Perhaps this test prop is under dosed?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    jesus. so not needed, his body would never be able to utilize all that

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg922 View Post
    Currently on my 4th week of a test prop only cycle and my gains seemed to stop. Little info about myself:
    24 years old
    male
    175lbs
    5'9"
    been lifting for 6 years
    done a few cycles in past of tren , deca , test, and dbol . (not all in one cycle)
    my goal is to gain more mass and weight.
    Currently taking 1cc (100mg) of test prop everyday
    Strength gains went up first week or 2 then seemed to stop and ive only gained 3 pounds. The gear is legit, i try to eat at least 3000 calories a day and 150-200 grams of protein a day. my diet is fairly clean..milk, cottage cheese, eggs,..steak, rice, veggies. i am a hard gainer obviously and always been naturally lean.
    question i have is what could i possibly do to get better results. I train 4-5 days a week lifting heavy 6-8 reps 4 sets. Is it possible my receptors are "dirty" from other cycles? If so, do the cleansers actually work and be a ok to take during a cycle or wait till after? Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg922 View Post
    cycles
    1. Test prop 8 weeks
    2. Test and deca 10 weeks
    3. Tren only roughly 8 weeks (bad idea, killed the sex life, shoulda threw some test in with it..live and learn)
    4.Test prop only (current cycle)
    Ive always taken at least 4-6 weeks off between cycles. I used a pct after my first cycle and unfortunatly didnt for the rest but kept gains. roughly 6-8 hours of sleep. Another thing i forgot to mention after that tren only cycle, my sex drive didnt go back to normal since i didnt use a pct to get my test levels back to where they should be so i currently take 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks to bring levels back to normal. Just have to be off a cycle for several weeks before i get blood work done to be turned in to doc or doc's gonna know somethings up haha
    I am not even going to go into the obvious things you have done wrong because you seem to acknowledge them, yet don't think they are that big of a deal.

You are far too young to have done that many cycles.... You have never given your body any sort of time to recover after a cycle, especially since you're not using PCT.... You've done all these cycles and you're still 5'9 175?? You don't think you're doing something wrong? You don't have enough protein in your diet and your diet is probably not nearly as clean as you think it is.

You are not seeing any results because you body is fuked! You need to stop what you're doing, run a PCT.... go see a Doctor have blood work done, then go back 1 month later and have blood work done again, and prey to God you have not done any permanent damage to yourself.... this is seriously a scary situation you are in.... please rectify it!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Word^

Stop what your doing (since it's obviously not working) and go see an Endo. Get on a proper restart protocol and re-address the way you go about this whole bulk process, but this time naturally.

Thanks for all the inputs. I plan on starting a pct asap and hopefully everything goes back to normal overtime.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

^^^^ This.. you need to eat 1.5-2g of protein per pound of LBM

You have completley F*cked yourself.. only 3-4 weeks between cycles??? you are screwed, stop all gear, do PCT immediatley and then go see a doctor.. Time Off = Time on + PCT
    Last edited by MACHINE5150; 10-15-2010 at 01:24 PM.

gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member
    hey bro would u PM me your brand of prop cuz curiously i think my recent prop sucked s*#*.

wonder if its just the lab making junk product. thx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    hey bro would u PM me your brand of prop cuz curiously i think my recent prop sucked s*#*.

wonder if its just the lab making junk product. thx
    my guess is that his prop is fine his problem is the way he has used aas irisponsibly and the fact that diet dictates your gains not just the steroids but some peeps never take the time to learn how to do this responsibly....theres no such thing as a hard gainer imho just poor dieting and or training....

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    Training or diet is wrong, 175 after 3-4 cycles something is VERY wrong.

lets say you started at 160.. you're gaining less than 5lbs a cycle?

take a step back and look at training/nutrition man

machine5150 i took 4-6 weeks off from cycle not 3-4, the gear i got is homemade from a contact i know not straight from a lab, i wrestled 4 years in high school at 119 then wrestled a year in college at 125 so i went from being 125 at age 19 to 175 now at 24. i believe my training and diet are correct since ive been on a diet for 5 years. Im sure its as simple as what everyone has beening posting about my levels are out of whack and just need to restart my natural test prod.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    80% training
    15% diet
    5% gear

EatingMyWheaties is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    Training or diet is wrong, 175 after 3-4 cycles something is VERY wrong.

lets say you started at 160.. you're gaining less than 5lbs a cycle?

take a step back and look at training/nutrition man
    Yeah this number does seem funky??? I gained close to 25lbs with my first 12 wk cycle of sust @ a pretty low dose. Granted there was water weight and it wasnt shredded lean muscle mass it still had to be more then 5lbs of muscle. Id listen, youth is a hell of a price to pay for maturity (and if you like your nutz to work later may be worth listening now)

Thread Information