Transman is offline New Member

Question cutting cycle question

Whats up guys, i was having a few questions about my next cutting cycle coming up soon and i wanted some expert opinions about it. My cycle looks like this:

Weeks

1-10 400mg Eq
    1-11 500mg Test Enanthate
    8-13 50mg Oral Winstrol EOD
    Start clomid the next day after my last dose of winny.
    And 30 minutes of cardio five times a week at 30 min
    with a low carb and high protein diet.

I was wondering if i should just cut out the test and just use Eq and winny because i don't want to get puffy and gain water weight like i did with my last cycle with Sus 250 and Anadrol . I'm looking for that more ripped and lean look.

My next question is about the winny because the half-life is so short: Would it be best if i took 25mg everyday or 50mg everyday or 50mg every other day.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give me on this!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no keep the tetst definately i say this 100 times ,test is the building block of all cycles cut or bulk ,u can minimize water retention through correct diet ,anties ,and overthe counter dieuretics.and for the winny ed is best bro keepin costant blood levels .

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    no keep the tetst definately i say this 100 times ,test is the building block of all cycles cut or bulk ,u can minimize water retention through correct diet ,anties ,and overthe counter dieuretics.and for the winny ed is best bro keepin costant blood levels .

that little greek bitch beat me to it agian....well he to bad for him he left some things out.....so heres my thoughts on this cycle...there are many better drugs to use as a cutting cycle...for example..var, fina, prop....i would switch it up a little bit if you are looking for a cutting cycle bro...and if you want to bulk a little also..i would try something similiar to this bro..Madmax..

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    fina 75mg ed (5-13)
    prop 75mg eod (1-4)
    anavar 40mg ed (5-13)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Maxine dont get your panteis cought up in bunch there girl! ,

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    Maxine dont get your panteis cought up in bunch there girl! ,

maxine...thats a new one....your lucky your my favorite instant messaging buddy or else id have to choke you out.......Madmax..

Thread Information