sooner45 is offline Member

Too late to add Test????

I'm currently running EQ/ECA, and from what I've read and the research I've done.....everyone says you should run Test with a first cycle...especially with EQ......Is this correct. It will be a week ago tomorrow that I took my first shot, took second shot yesterday.(every 5 days).....so if I did decide to do some test, is it too late? Should I just stay with EQ/ECA??? Also, what kind of test?!? And how often do you take that? Thanks!

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    It's definitely not too late to add test if you want to. Which kind is up to you, but i'd choose one of the faster acting tests. Try E or Prop. How much EQ are you running in 1 shot?

200 mg per shot, one shot every 5 days....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test as a base is a good rule to follow. It is what naturally occurs in your system afterall

Since Test takes anywhere between 3-5wks to kick with longer acting esters(Enan/Cyp.) and your already a week in-
    I would go with Prop which should kick in after about a wk once levels are constant or Sust., wich has prop in it along with the longer acting esters. With Prop or Sust, shots will be advised EOD to utilize the prop effectivley.

yYou could go with Enan or Cyp but your other compounds will most likely kick in before the test(not necessarily a bad thing). It also depends on the length of your cycle. Being a first, I would hope no longer than 10wks

How often would I shoot Prop?!?!

Originally posted by sooner45
    How often would I shoot Prop?!?!
    ED or EOD. Very fast acting witha short half life so to keep levels consistant, frequent injections are needed.

The current cycle I am takinf 200 mg a week, which will last me about 50 days......about 7 weeks......Which test has the lowest to none water retention AND I would only have to take about every 4-5 days, Is there any????

Originally posted by sooner45
    The current cycle I am takinf 200 mg a week, which will last me about 50 days......about 7 weeks......Which test has the lowest to none water retention AND I would only have to take about every 4-5 days, Is there any????
    Water retension depends on the person. If your prone to bloat then you will. But prop is top in terms of retension.

Test thats onyl needed to be shot 4-5 days would be Cyp or Enan. Prop has to short of a half life to shoot that infrequently.

Sust has to be shot EOD to utilize the prop. If your set on few injections. Start some Enan. as soon as possible and depending on Quantity you want to do will dictate your frequency of shots

2blarge is offline New Member
    test is your foundation. always use test and add to that.

Thread Information