Ironslinger is offline New Member

Best time to shoot winstrol 50mg

I'm going to do 50mg ED of winstrol only cycle while I lean out(cut) to perserve my LBM that I gained from my last cycle 3months ago... My workouts are at 6pm. I understand winstrol has a life of 12 hrs in the body and debated to shoot at 3pm so to have optimal amounts running in the body for my workouts.The only problem is I will have to bring the shot to work and do it .. I really want to get the most out of this cycle..any comments would be appreciated.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMHO keep your personal life at home. I think your asking for trouble by bringing the dart to work.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    My friend brings his shit to school, leaves it in his locker, goes into the washroom stall with his backpack and juice shoots there, and to everyone else, looks like he's taking a shit!!! It's a perfect place to do it! No one is gonna poke there head under the stall to take a look to see what your doing. However, this is only if you have absolutely no chance of doing it at home!

I'm gonna start spot injecting Winny in a couple weeks, i'll be doing it in the morning when I wake up. Nice and fast.

The questions is about timing the shot for optimal gains. If I shoot first thing in the morn say at 630am then I don't work out until 6pm will it make much difference If I shoot it at 3pm?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I drink mine, right after cardio @ 7:30ish in the am. I work out at 5..

I'm interested in this thread, because i can easily drink mine at work at lunch or whenever...

BUMP for a few answers.

chinups Guest
    bump for me

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont know about it?? I have read threads wwhere guys have shot and passed out after the shot. Remeber that one thread ahwhile back whre that bro shot and passed out woke up with a lump on his head and the needle sitting in his ass? fuck that!! not that it happens alot but better safe than sorry
    abstrack@protonmail.com

chinups Guest
    abs what do you mean

Best time to shoot winstrol 50mg

I've decided to shoot in the morn before I go to work. It's just easy for me to. In my opinion drinking winstrol is not going to be as effective, but it's not as painful either...The last time I ran Winstrol was in a Cyp,Dec Winny stack and I could feel the hardness and tightness of my muscle within about 2 hrs after each shot. So I think there is a peak time for blood levels. I just thought that timing it right in time for my workout would be optimal, but I will try the morn routine

Thanks for all the replies

Thread Information