ossparts is offline Junior Member

Need Help with my first Cycle

This is the first time trying juice!!!!
    Let my introduce my self. Ive been weight lifting for quite a bit, iam 22 years old. 5 9 180 pounds. I have no problem with getting big, its quite simple, but the only issue is retaining mucle while cutting up. Everytime I try cutting up I loose mass no matter how hard I try. Any ways so i decided to do a cycle and see if i can gain about 10 pounds of mass and loose about 15 pounds of fat

current stats
    22 years old, 5 9
    180 pounds
    18-20 percent bodyfat

desired results
    180 pounds
    8 percent bodyfat

available juice
    sus 10 250's vials
    eq 50mg 2 bottles (5000 mg )
    winstrol 50 2 bottles
    hcg 10,000 insulin units
    waiting for my clomid and nova to come in from the supplier but he said that he will get it before the end of my cycle

trainer told me to try this cycle
    week 1-10 sus 250
    week 1-20 eq 300
    week 12-20 winny 50 mg eod

the reason iam thinking about doing this is because iam prone to acne, my trianer thaught i was taking juice because of the bumps and boils i had on my back and my chest, ( luckily this is my 3rd week on accutane, took me forever to get that shit because the first blood test came up possitive for anemia, so got second one done and that was borderline and the doc said yes and gave it to me, however she said if it falls down then she wont prescribe the second month )

anyways i wanted help on this cycle, to get some feed back, should i go with the cycle or add or take out something??? I can get test enanthate really easily but iam prone to water retention also so i thaught id stick with the sus.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Iam not experienced enough to give you advise on the cycle dosages, but I would say that if it is your first cycle I wouldnt even mess with slin..Serious shit..and what retention, I dont think that the enanthate would be any different that the sust.

The cycle you are suggesting looks like a mild cutting cycle..Whats with that for your first cycle...put some mass on..cutt later..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i would run.....

weeks 1-12 Test Enth 500 mg/week
    weeks 1-12 EQ 400 mg/week
    weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50 mg ED

dont start until you have clomid and nolva on hand

good luck bro...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't let it consume you - you are only 180lbs and in need of lowering your bodyfat, just run this with proper diet and deffinition training...

Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/wk
    Week 1-5 Winstrol 50 mg/ed

IMO - forget test, slin, hcg - just run something basic and follow up with Clomid. AAS is no magic pill - but it can certainly help you create a better envirnment to reach goals - just don't get wrapped around huge pig outs right now... focus on dialing in your diet and learning more advanced trianing techniques more than running lots of gear... I don't even think you need gear at this point - but whatever floats your boat...

ossparts is offline Junior Member

Slin??????

Thanks for all the help you guys
    but I dont get it
    the hcg is a form of insulin or what, iam not taking insulin at all
    thanks for the replies, its good to know that you guys are there when i need yall.

comment for warrior:
    warrior your looking good, i was reading older posts and saw your pic before also, looks like ur getting ripped, which is adding to the beauty of the mass you have.

i have one more question for you warrior, your saying that i shouldnt use hcg, instead just run clomid, do you think my test levels will recover back with just clomid alone????

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    He never said he is running slin. He listed his HCG as this...

hcg 10,000 insulin units so I can see where you guys got the word slin from in his post. As for a cycle, I'd say clean up your diet and do some cardio, try some clen /ECA and get to 12-14% bf before starting any cycle. As for using HCG during your cycle, you won't need it, clomid will be enough on a test/eq/winny cycle.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, 8 weeks on winny ED seems excessive.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Slin??????

Originally posted by ossparts
    comment for warrior:
    warrior your looking good, i was reading older posts and saw your pic before also, looks like ur getting ripped, which is adding to the beauty of the mass you have.

i have one more question for you warrior, your saying that i shouldnt use hcg, instead just run clomid, do you think my test levels will recover back with just clomid alone????
    Thanks!

You are just getting started. I would suggest you just test the water and stick with the basics and find what works for you (I no longer agree with the whole burning out virgin receptors idea). To follow up or come off of Eq/Win - Clomid should be all you would need for sure. HCG being more of an incycle treatment during heavy androgens like testosterone - especially if testicular atrophy is something an athlete is prone to. But mind you, I have no personal experience with HCG...

I really like Clomid - some get acne from it and mood swings and do better with Nolvadex or HCG... but just follow up with the Clomid on your first run and see how well you do. Take notes.

Eq/Win should be easy to come off with very solid gains. Begin Clomid treatment 21 days after last shot of Equipoise (and I would also run it at 50mg per day after 14 days - coming off long esters can be a drag...).

Going this route you leave some free play with more androgenic gear later on... and get used to the shots.

You should concentrate on adding lean mass with this cycle and then cutting up later on. Getting to 8% BF at 180lbs is much easier if you can get your lean weight up. At 180lbs with a high bf - you lack the lean weight to be 180lbs at a low bodyfat. Add the muscle weight - then cut. Don't expect to do both at the same time... it can happen [on gear], but use that as icing on the cake - not as an expectation.

Thread Information