pugger21 is offline New Member

Where to get Steroids Analyzed?

Where can you get steroids analyzed to see if they meet label claim in Canada? Or does anyone know of a anonymous place where they do anonymous testing.

Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I can help you with that. Send them to me and ill try them out and forward you a report.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroid testing particularly for quantity and quality is rather expensive. Since it will require a fully equipped lab not just a reaction powder type deal, I think it is very unlikely you will find a lab to test them unless you are licensed to possess them and on top of that the cost would be prohibative.

PS I am assuming you mean steroids already prepared for usage in an oily solution. If instead you mean raw powders then there are several rudimentary tests for quality and type of steroid, a melt test being the most basic. If raws are what you want to test repost in the lab section with the type of AAS and we will be happy to supply melt points etc.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-08-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: PS on raws testing

Thread Information