is this cycle good ? d-bol/a-50/deca/susta

i'm planning to start my cycle in about 3 months until i collect my complete cycle i have to buy it by pieces because it is not cheap to buy it in one buy.my cycle is for 6 weeks of d-bol and 10 weeks deca /susta

150 d-bols (5 a day)
    14 anadrol -50 (2 a day for the first 2 weeks)
    20 sustanons (2 ampules a week)
    20 bottles of deca ech of 200mg (2 bottle a week)
    nolvadex 1 tablet of 20 mg each day and continue until 2 weeks after the cycle with 2 tablets.and clomid after the cycle 1 tablet the first week and 2 tablets for the next week.
    what are your thoughts guys do i miss something?is it good enough?i really like to hear you comments and advice.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't run Dbol and A-Bombs at the same time unless you really feel like pissing blood and killing your liver. Those are two of the stronges 17AA's out there and will do some damage to your liver, even though you are only taking them for a short time. Plus there is no need to kick start a cycle with that much gear. Also is this your first cycle, if so A-Bombs are not needed, esp. 2 a day. Next don't run nolva from the beginning, there is no need to. Get dex if you want to be safe, nolva is a little too strong to run full cycle and a waste IMO. And do some research on the clomid, you have it all wrong, those esters are long acting you need to start it 3 weeks after your last shot and run it 300mg day one/ 100mg day 2 - 11/ 50mg day 12 - 21 (this is the most common clomid cycle) Do some more research before you start.

Pain

thanks for the adice pain and no it is not my first cycle this is my 5 cycle in the last 3 years.i had good results last year with a deca 200mg/sustanon 500 mg/25mg d-bol for 10 weeks in total(6 weeks d-bol) i gained 20 ponds and keept 15 ponds after the cycle.a freind advice my to try a-50 in the mix but not any more i'm seen that it is too damn dangerous.i will do some research on the clomid thanks again for the great help pain.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad to see you doing your home-work on your cycle. I'm a true believer in having everything in my hand before I take that first shot or pill. What are you hoping to get out of this cycle ?
    The reason I ask is , because you could replace the deca with Eq at 400-600mg ew. You'll see some serious hard lean muscle ! I would also get some liquidex like "painintheazz" said and run it .5mg ed.
    If you do run the deca make sure you have bromo for deca induced gyno ....even if you aren't prone , it's always better to be safe. Good Luck Bro

replacing equip over deca great idea equi is a much better quality steroid thanks for the advice ozzy.my freind who is a personal trainer and steroid adviser he helped my with some of my cycles in the last 3 years.but this time he advise me some thing a little extreme a combination of deca/susta/d-bol/a-50 i was advice by pain that this a-50- and d-bol combination could really hurt my liver.so i will be droping the a-50 what i'm expecting from this cycle is some good stable weight gain and some good quality noticable mass.i really believe if a i drop the a-50 from the cycle it will make no big change.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by the mighty tearlezz
    i really believe if a i drop the a-50 from the cycle it will make no big change.
    Yes it will, you'll still have a liver at the end of the cycle. Don't get me wrong, from what I have heard A-50's are crazy and will give you massive gains, but they can not be run with another 17AA. They are too strong to do this. You have run dbol before, so you know how your body reacts to 17AA roid, I think you can get away with a few more times using Dbol before you make the A-50 jump. I think making the A-50 jump is only needed when you only get good results with say high dosages for Dbol, over 40mg a day or so. I say this because I think it is not needed to put the extra stress on your body for a little extra gains. That is my .02

Pain

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    if this dude is recommending you do dbol and 'drol at the same time, i would find a different advisor.
    im glad to hear youre going to drop the anadrol from your stack. the recommendations above are all solid, so i'll leave this one alone on the rest.

peace bb79

yes barbells your right when he came to me with this a-50 and d-bols combination i was a little sceptical about it.so i came in here and posted the cycle so some of you could tell if it was good.i knew that a-50 is the strongest steroid and the most damageing for the liver but my freind told it is okay it is only for 2 weeks.i'm really glad that i posted the cycle if i did not do it i probally would had done some bad serious damage to my liver .i really have my doubts about my freind and his cycles

Thread Information