Thread: my cycle

jaysen is offline New Member

my cycle

Hey, this is what I have decided on for my cycle. This will be my first cycle...Im 5` 11``,175lbs.,15%. Is this too much for my first cycle? I dont think so.....but let me know what you think. Also comments, just check it out.

Testosterone Propionate 50mg. eod /Weeks 1-4
    Deca -Durarolin 300mg. Ew /Weeks 1-9
    Testosterone Enanthate 500mg. Ew /Weeks 1-9
    Winstrol Depot 50mg. Ed /Weeks 7-12
    Clomid 100mg. 5 Days /50mg. 5 Days

Thanks....

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    If this is your first cycle I would just do the test and follow up with the clomid. Your receptor sites will respond great with just that. Trust me you will have awesome gains with just that with it being your first time.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro go for it .y should grow like a weed ,

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    looks good bro go for it .y should grow like a weed ,

i agree bro, your good to go...it's your first cycle and you should take advantage of that...i think that would be the max of shit you should take bro...

id extend the clomid to more than 10 days...thats not near enough bro...and i would also extend the winny to week thirteen and run it 5 weeks total...later bro..Madmax..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run the deca /test til wk 10. Move the winny to wks 8-13. Start clomid after last winny administration in the following pattern, 300mg on day 1, 100mg ED days 2-10, 50mg ED days 11-21.

do you really think an extra week of test/deca will make a difference,NJ?
    So much winny in 3 days too....I dont know.

I think I agree with madmax and big n, I should not go any larger amounts. Ill think about it though.

Yeah, Im hoping to grow like a weed. I have a very fast metabolism...so Im gonna consume like 5000 cal. Maby more.

Do you guys think I should workout every major muscle once a week til failure with 3 different exercises....or should I do more than that? I want to make sure I have plenty of time for rest.

Originally posted by jaysen
    Do you guys think I should workout every major muscle once a week til failure with 3 different exercises....or should I do more than that? I want to make sure I have plenty of time for rest.
    when your on the recovery time is alot quicker...it is possible to overtrain while on but it is very hard to do...try a split like this..

mon - chest/abs
    tues - back/abs
    wens - legs
    thurs - shoulders/abs
    fri - arms
    sat - cardio and abs
    sun - cardio and abs

when im on i run my movements as follows

mon - 5 to 6
    tues - 6 to 7
    wens - 5 to 6
    thurs - 6 to 7
    fri - 8 to 9 (that includes bi's and tri's)

ppl have been saying on elite fitness board that its too many compounds for a first timer? What do you think of a test only cycle with Deca to jumpstart?

What should I do? Will I have the same gains with only 2 compounds or should I stick with 4 and not worry about it?

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about it.. I mean really are you gonna listen to people on a "fitness" board?? Run it and get big..

ppl have been saying on elite fitness board that its too many compounds for a first timer? What do you think of a test only cycle with Deca to jumpstart?

What should I do? Will I have the same gains with only 2 compounds or should I stick with 4 and not worry about it?

bro, thats not to much for a first timer....elite fitness is not as well educated as this board if that is the position they take on compounds...and you can not jump start a cycle with deca...deca takes the same amopunt of time test does to kick in...so it would be abslutly impossible to jump start it like that...

if your worried leave the winny out and run it like this...

d-bol 30mg (1-4)
    deca 300mg (1-10)
    test 400mg (1-4)

hey thanks man...I wasnt too worried but you guys` gave me more confidence in taking it all. Well, thanks madmax- you rock man...good info. Im keeping the cycle the way it is and use the suggestions of going another week with winny and more clomid with HGC. I have to wait some time -month-before I can afford the gear, but I cant wait to see and feel the results in the gym.

Thanks

hey thanks man...I wasnt too worried but you guys` gave me more confidence in taking it all. Well, thanks madmax- you rock man...good info. Im keeping the cycle the way it is and use the suggestions of going another week with winny and more clomid with HGC. I have to wait some time -month-before I can afford the gear, but I cant wait to see and feel the results in the gym.

Thanks

hey bro, you might want to wait till future cycles to start using the hcg ...reason why is the doses you are running and the amount of time your running it, isn't going to shut you down hard enough to require hcg intake...save it for the future when your doses are increased and the cycle time is longer...Madmax...

cool, Ill do that.

Thread Information