ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Talking new to the board

'SUP GUYS. just wanted to introduce myself. i love the board. spent like 2 hours readin it last night, it kinda gets addictive. i'm 18 years old 6 feet tall, 265 lbs at around 14% bf. been lifting for about 2 years. just finished my first cycle at 600mg/wk ttokky deca , 400mg/wk t400 denkall, and 30mg/day d-bol, i gained 37lbs of muscle and after 3 weeks i've only lost like 3 pounds. gonna start clomid on monday. i hoping to compete maybe within the next couple of years. i was at the olympia with my dad who used to compete in east germany during the 80's (commie roids were the best he says), i think jay should have won, ronnie's got a gut like a cow. any body else think the only reason ronnie won was cause he does nothin but suck joes dick all day?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Welcome aboard bro. Jay should have one? bahahaa! Next to Coleman Cutler looks about as massive as olive oil

Red face

thanx, it's not all about mass bro. how the hell does coleman win the O when he was beaten in the in both the symmetry and muscularity rounds (by far the most impotant) by cutler and go no to win the posing and posedown, ten hours later. how the fuck do you win a posedown anyways? last time i checked you win a bodybuilding contest with your body not dancing around to music!! nuf said.

You can look at these fools and say with a straight face that its not all about mass?

i totally agree with you, thats what its all about to the judges and thats what most people come to see, but there has to be a compromise between mass and symmetry, and jay was that compromise between mass and symmetry on a competetive level.
    mass monsters like yup. yup ronnie coleman and (although i luv the guy) markus ruhl are ruining pro bodybuilding.

anyway, welcome again bro

thanx, i just love arguing

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: new to the board

Originally posted by ibiza69
    i think jay should have won, ronnie's got a gut like a cow. any body else think the only reason ronnie won was cause he does nothin but suck joes dick all day?
    Oh oh.....I don't want to be around when big Kev reads this

Welcome aboard bro. IMO Jay was phenomanal, but he still cannot compete with Ronnie's back developement and shredded glutes. Jay definatley deserved 2nd, but it's been proven time and time again that to usurp the King, you have to beat him soundly, not just by the slightest of margins. That's why Dorian still won in the same year her had a biceps tear (btw...I'm a big Dorian fan)

marx is offline Member
    Welcome to the board ibiza69...

Thread Information