web03 is offline Associate Member

possible drug test...any advice appreciated.

I beat the hell out of my roommate last night b/c he was being an idiot. Later on that evening he came at me with a hunting knife and missed by about 2 inches. The whole point of this story is that im in the military and word got around about the situation. He said that if he gets in any possible trouble that he is going to say that he was defending himself against me b/c I was "raging". So they would obviously give me a drug test. I shot deca my last time right before X-mas. So bascically does that mean im fucked or is there something i could do to mess with the results?

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Web

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    dude are u being serious.. i know it gets lonely definding the country but fuuuuuuuuuuck cant u boys play cards or something to pass the time

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Deca can be detected for 12 to 18 months so if they test for it chances are you're screwed... Sorry bro...

Only thing you could do is supply them with a clean sample, but I believe in the military they can watch you piss... Not sure about that part, but if they do there's no chance of switching samples...

MDMA is offline Banned
    There is plenty of products that effectivly flush the system. When I played ball our coach would never say "Sure, do roids." but he would tell us where they could be found etc.

Then about twice a season we'd find a little pill and a vial in our locker with a note that said: "take this" one in everyone's locker. Of course, later that day we were all "Randomly" drug tested. I passed every one, and was juiced up on every one I took as well.

Point being there are products that work effectivly to flush out your system for a good 3-6 hours after it's ingested. just a thought

you would think we could find something constructive to do instead of fighting but you know when someone starts choking you for no reason, no matter who you are, you lost complete control. As for the pissing situation they do "stare" at you so there's very little room for changing up the piss.

MDMA....do you have any clue what the pill or vial was?

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    bump for the pill and vial name

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    MDMA is this the same kind of pill taken for a regular drug test? Narcotics, Dope, etc?
    If so I know someone with plenty of info on it...

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    First off, what branch of the military are you in? If it's the MARINE CORP (OHH-RAH). You're fucked. They do! As for the other branches, it depends on the situation.If it's a punishable offence as per the U.C.M.J. they usually do test,It also depends on the type of court marshall you can recieve but your boy sounds like a fucknut so you can deny it. If and when you get a J.A.G. if it comes to that DO NOT TELL HIM OR HER ANYTHING!!!!!! There is no lawyer- client priveledge in the military. If your lucky you can get Office Hours. (If your at a cool command) Which I hope that your are or just forget all this shit and if you know your boy is really going to rat, bet him to the punch and rat on him first Remember if it does come down to the worst case scenario and you don't want your military life and your civilian life fucked up. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, IT WILL ONLY HURT YOU!!!

Good Luck.
    RHINO

P.S. remember there is no such thing as "roid rage "

hey Big...im in the navy. I know they dont test regularly for aas but its just a precautionary measure if he rats. I have no intentions of getting him in trouble, i just need to get out of my lease (which is a shit load of money) As for me keeping my mouth shut, I totally agree. The only thing that might happen is that there were quite a few people from my work there that night.

Bump for info on the pill

usafdino is offline New Member
    I am in the AF and recently had an interesting discussion with an AF guy who got busted for AAS. His girlfriend gave him some Tylenol 3 for his joint pain from Winny and the cops went to his room and he told them yeah here it is and they looked in his room and found his stash. Well he panicked and told them everything. He had some deca , liquid d-bol and winny. His mistake was he didnt ask for a lawyer and was tested for those and all came back positive. Since the AF doesnt regularly test for AAS anything you say will be used against you. His mistake was getting caught with AAS and spilling his beans. My suggestion to you is go buy one of those nor-andro supps that will come up in a drug test. There is no guidelines for this stuff and you can use as much as you want. By the way he got 3 months confinement and reduction in rank. His biggest problems was he had to go cold turkey.. his test levels fell and the docs didnt know how to help! So he couldnt get it up and all the other lovely things that happen when you dont get off right.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Feel your boy out and see if he going to rat but usafbino has a good idea start using or should I say taking nor-andro supps and get rid of anything pertaining to the shit such as old bottles,amps,pins even books that have anything about the shit in them and PLAY STUPID!! the longer it takes them to figure it out the better, if it even comes to that, hope not!

Good Luck,
    RHINO

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    your boy is a piece of trash if he rats on i you... no character. i would beat his ass again for simply suggesting it. i am not a hugely violent person, but if theres one thing i cant tolerate it is someone ratting, esepcially if they're doing it in an attempt to save their own ass.

thanks for the advice. Very much appreciated. I thought about beating the hell out of him again but i'll only get in more trouble since I out rank him. Thanks again.....web

Thread Information