Thread: question

pete675 is offline Junior Member

question

Hi, I am 20 years old. I weigh about 240 and am 6 feet tall. in 4 months I need to pass the army physical fitness test. A buddy of mine told me I should take clenbuterol with an over the counter xenedrine type thing to get down to like 200 pounds and then use deca , winstrol , and d-bols to put on muscle. would this work? If so would anybody happen to know the dose of the deca/winny/d-bol? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete675,

I'm not going to flame you, cause we don't do that here:

Steroids are not a quick fix. Why not get your butt out of your house and start working really hard to get ready for your physical like hundreds of thousands of men and women have done NATURALLY before you??

Go out and jog, lift, do push-ups and get yourself mentally ready to stop thinking about shortcuts. If you expect to succeed (and excel) in the military, you need get yourself mentally ready to work HARD without the aid of steroids.

I don't know whether the military tests for steroids. If they do, Deca would be a bad choice anyway because it stays in your system at detectable levels for about 18 months.

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-22-2003 at 12:47 PM.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    If you even get down to 200lbs. you have to find out what your military ideal weight. Which, I think for your height is a little over 200lbs.+/-. Also you would still be thought of as over weight even if it is muscle mass. You could not have an oz. of fat on your body and still be consider overweight. Also your recruiter will definately know something is up and if you lie on the paper work that you have to sign about 50 times the day you shipout that you don't do drugs.God forbid if something happens and you get caught. You're fucked. So, to take the safe route just start doing cardio every day. I would suggest finding out what the Physical Fitness Test consists of for the Army and doing that once a week and just run the rest of the week till you shipout. In other words juice is not the answer or the fix-all that your looking for. Just good old hard work is.

GOOD LUCK,
    RHINO

P.S. Dont go out and get all fucked up the night before you shipout, Beleive me you WILL regret it.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no way in hell is clen going to take 40lbs of fat off of you in 4 months...you should only cycle clen for 8 weeks....your going ot be putting alot of stress on your heart...its cool that you want to join the army, but he bro it ain't worth killing yourself over....start runnning, and training harder...stop eating bad food and clean up your diet...

and the guys are right deca is the one steroid that will stay in your system for a very long time..i thnk up to 18 months.....just a heads up...good luck in the army bro...Madmax..

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Rhino was describing your set height/weight ratio that the military has set. It really doesn't mean shit. Im 5'9 and my set weight is 184 or some shit and i weigh 230. All they will do is measure your body fat. Good luck in the army. Like Rhino said.....the first night/day is HELL. .....web

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In the Marines - they don't give a shit how yolked you are... everyone leaves bootcamp lean. At 19 I was about 5lbs over my max going into boot camp... weighed about 208. 13 weeks later I was just another 178lbs Marine. Damned if I wasn't determined to get the size back on though... I didn't like being "average"...

After your in the fleet, it's your bodyfat that matters as well as how well you perform on the physical fitness tests (PFT). If you are 10-20lbs over your max you should not only be able to be taped at 10-12% or lower but score first class on the PFT's...

Thread Information