Decoder is offline Banned

Shooting steroids in public!!!

Soo my friend call's me asking if i can do his winny shot in the delt i said sure but im not driving there, and im on my way to work soo we can do it there. So i meet him in the parking lot at work, i get in his car i said hey drive behind the building and ill shoot it, we pull behind and these punk ass kids are skate boarding dammit, so we drive down the road to his dad's house who is out of town. We pull in the drive way and his dad was there we threw it in reverse and got the hell out of there, its been 20 mins now. I said dammit i have to go to work just find somewhere ! so we pull into a hotel parking lot. No one is around my friend ( in the drivers seat) pulls his sleeve up, i stick the dart in and push then some dude comes out of NOWHERE! to get in his car beside us and looks at us!! IM LIKE OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO! my friend yelled KEEP GOING KEEP GONG! i said IM DONE GO GO GO , SO HE FLOORS HIS TRUCK OUT OF THERE! and that guy had the biggest WTF Look on his face i have ever seen as we tear down the road.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

public displays of anabolics are not good

and i hate when people maul each other in public too!!it's like, get a room fuckos.i don't wanna see you ram your tongue down your gf's throat.i'm cool w/ shooting gear in public though.i understand it's importance

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, Partyboy.

Decoder,
    Funny Story.
    The guy in the parking lot probably couldn't even see you two throught the glare on the truck window.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He probably could care less. Is it his business whether you are a couple smack attacks or juice monkeys anyway... Noooo...

BTW - get your buddy to suck it up and do it himself in a clean envirnment using rubbing alcohol clean skin... not something he should be doing in a parking lot.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Thats a great story. I agree with PB though about the importance of anabolics which justifies shooting them in public.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i would rather

see some dude shoot black tar heroin into his nut sack when i look over in a car than see two highschool kids going at it in their car like rabid beasts

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    He prolly just thought you guys were shooting up some heroin!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Reminds of my ol' man (many years back) tanning butt ass nakid on his property - the neighbor walks over and asks him to put on some clothes. He says, "If it bothers you - why are you looking?"

Decoder is offline Banned
    that's the first and last time of anabolic use out side the house.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL.

Thread Information