Thread: ? on insulin

diesal is offline New Member

? on insulin

I have been hearing alot of talk from some freinds about insulin .I was wondering if anyone has ever used any before and not been a diabetic.I was thinking of using some during my off cycle.Some say to use 3-5 units a day just be sure and check your sugar before using it.I was wondering if anyone has gotten any good results from it.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, slin is very dangerous and you need to do alot of research before you decide to run it...personally i would not use slin unless i was running growth or anabolics....Madmax..

diesal is offline New Member
    You are saying to use it if I am on a cycle.Do you know anyone who has did it before.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro do a search on here there are hundreds of post about this. And there is stuff in the educational threads.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by diesal
    You are saying to use it if I am on a cycle.Do you know anyone who has did it before.

im not saying to use it bro, all im saying is that if i would use it i would run it while using growth hormone and or anabolics...i know alot of people that do use it....but with that said keep in mind that there are serious side effects if administered wrong....Madmax..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

im not saying to use it bro, all im saying is that if i would use it i would run it while using growth hormone and or anabolics...i know alot of people that do use it....but with that said keep in mind that there are serious side effects if administered wrong....Madmax..
    The serious side is DEATH!!! Be careful and research.

Pain

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    I use slin, without anything else. Ive noticed its definetly sped up my gains again, and im still natural nearing 200 lbs. Dangerous? yes... very.

Do your research before you get anywhere near slin, it can and if you dunno what ur doing to a tee, WILL kill you.

Definetly something you'd wanna stack with HGH or IGF-1, supposedly either of those with test thrown in and slin is a great cycle... however, extremely costly for the HGH or IGF.

Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    I use slin, without anything else. Ive noticed its definetly sped up my gains again, and im still natural nearing 200 lbs. Dangerous? yes... very.

Do your research before you get anywhere near slin, it can and if you dunno what ur doing to a tee, WILL kill you.

Definetly something you'd wanna stack with HGH or IGF-1, supposedly either of those with test thrown in and slin is a great cycle... however, extremely costly for the HGH or IGF.
    Did you notice any fat gains while taking the slin and nothing else??

Pain

I have fully visible abs still... and only a 28"-29" waist... but I also have a really small bone structure which explaisn my small waist...

I dont gain fat. Maybe its becuase of my age... or because im special

I have fully visible abs still... and only a 28"-29" waist... but I also have a really small bone structure which explaisn my small waist...

I dont gain fat. Maybe its becuase of my age... or because im special
    Damn, we are exact opposite body structures so this really doesn't help me. I gain fat really quickly and I am scared that slin will really pack it on if I am not on AS. I have heard that your should be fine as long as you don't consume any fats 2 -3 hours after the shot.

Thanks,
    Pain

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I knew a guy that took slin in the gym... He's dead now though....

Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    I knew a guy that took slin in the gym... He's dead now though....
    That is the only thing keeping me back from ordering some. Did you know if he was a good bro, smart with it, or was he a fool and didn't treat it with the respect it deserves.

Pain

its 'relatively' safe IF you know wut ur doing and dont press too many iu's and ALWAYS get ur carbs in. If your on a low carb diet, DONT take insulin unless your willing to take a hefty amount of carbs. After my slin I like to take a serving and a half of N-Large 2 and 2 bananas just to keep on the safe side and ill always pack around a ready to drink mixing of N-large 2 incase I notice any symptoms of hypoglycemia (although ive never noticed any).

But ya if you gain fat easily, slin prolly wont be the greatest idea for you, cause ive heard a lot about it packing the fat on them mesomorphs and whatnot. If you can ever get a hold of IGF-1 or HGH... and you feel 'safe' enuff to combine slin, then by all means DO so, ive only heard great results about stacking HGH, slin, IGF and test.

Sorry to hear that Cock Diesel... did he die from the slin?

Well it was about 3 years ago when I didnt know too much about the subject. I know he was on HGH and slin. He died in his sleep.. I think the paramedics said it was a massive heart attack but he was only in his late 30's.. Dude was freakin huge, but a nice guy. I didnt know him well enough to say he died from slin or abused it.. But I do know he was on it. Supposedly he was training for a World's Strongest Man competition... But anyways if you do take Slin, be very careful.. I suggest getting a doctor to give it to you.. Peace

its possible he mighta been foolish and took his slin before bedtime?

its possible he mighta been foolish and took his slin before bedtime?
    That is what I was thinking.

Pain

Could have been, like I said I didn't know him very well, and never asked anyone about it. But it should be a lesson to be careful when taking anything.

tonyrt44 is offline New Member
    one sign of hypo is feeling sleepy. If you are gonna use slin anyway, make sure that you do not fall asleep 3-4hr after taking the shot. Ur blood sugar level might drop while you are a sleep. if this happens, you will never wake-up

Thread Information