Thread: Help?

crombie09 is offline Junior Member

Help?

Ok sorry if this is the incorrect way to do this but I've tried contacting 6 mods and not of them has responded to my questions. What should I do now?
    I'm 6 foot 3, 210 lbs, 22 yrs old and I am looking for a good cutting cycle. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it a lot.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's what you do put up on the board so we can help and some mods may chime in.

I alway say wait until your 23, but your close enough. what's your bodyfat? At 6' 3" 210 your skinny so I don't understand why you want to cut, but maybe your answer will help me understand.

JohnnyB

Alright, I was really skinny at 175 before my 1st cycle of sust 300 and deca . I gained 50lbs on the 10 week cycle and that put me at 225. I actually used to be cut and after the cycle, I looked overweight in my abdominal area and my chin and face were no longer defined. So I've been lifting 5 days a week now,doing cardio at least 3 times a week, eating clean and been on an ECA. I've lost 15lbs and am down to 210lbs. Still though I look way to big in the abdominal region and I want to look good for the summer. Would like a cycle that would rip me up faster than an ECA stack. I've seen a lot of cutting cycles and I'm having a hard time choosing which one to do, dont care if I have to inject ED, it dosen't bother me. I need a good source as well as mine moved and I can no longer get a hold of him. Help with this would be great though.-Thanks

The Butcher is offline Member
    OK Crombie, before everyone else flames you, I'll get in the first shot. DO NOT COME ON HERE AND ASK FOR A SOURCE! This is not sourcepost.com.

We will be more than willing to help you figure out a cycle, but since you haven't even read the rules about not asking for a source, then you obviously haven't spent the time to search for a cutting cycle for yourself. I would rather waste my time typing shit like I just did above than help someone plan out a cycle who isn't willing to at least look around a little and offer up what they think they might want to use. We do this shit for free, so it's kind of annoying when someone comes on here and asks a question without trying to figure some of it out for themselves. So, go look around, and like JB said, post what you think might be something you would like and we will help answer some of your questions.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by The Butcher
    OK Crombie, before everyone else flames you, I'll get in the first shot. DO NOT COME ON HERE AND ASK FOR A SOURCE! This is not sourcepost.com.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Butchers right you know your body better then us, get an idea of what you think will help you reach your goals. Then post it and we'll give you some input, well let you know what we thing and maybe change a couple of things that could make it a better cycle

JohnnyB

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    HEY BRO........
    you didnt ask me for advice on a cutting cycle, you asked me for a source.
    and i dont give source info to members i dont know and have only 15 or 20 posts.
    dont come on the main board telling people no mods answered your questions, when the questions you asked arent in your original post.

have a nice day........

I4L

Jesus Christ, ya'll are great help, I really appreciate it. I read ALL the damn rules and I have spent more than enough time looking up cycles. I look at these damn message boards all the time and would just like straight, this is how you do it answers. It seems like everyone has there own opinions and they are usually all different. So I was just trying to figure out exactly what I should use and I don't want to spent my money on shit that won't be the best for me. I am on a budget now and would rather not waste my money. So hey I am sorry if I asked the wrong question.

bts9010 is offline New Member
    now, now, now, me, me, me, i have no source and i'll cry if i want to. waaaaaahhh

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    lets not turn this into a flame thread please. bro if u wanna cut up and are on a tight budget run some ECA's and hit the cardio as hard as u possibly can. If ur budget is a little bigger u can throw in some clen

Well so you guys know, I am doing cardio 3-4 sometimes 5 times a week and using an ECA, I have cleaned up my diet and am still not very cut. I just need some advice on the best and most cost effective cycle to cut. Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    F.I. is right..........

i shouldnt have jumped you so hard. i just get a little irritated at the way people go about things sometimes.
    i believe you have another thread on the board asking for cutting cycle help. when you feel you have a decent plan, pm me and i'll be happy to help you through any rough spots.

peace I4L

Thread Information