Otc That Poss Will Help Gyno Prevention

I HAD PLAN ON DECA SUST AND DBALL AND CLOMID FOR EARLY NEXT YR.BUT $$ TIGHT FOR THE HOLIDAYS SO I MAY DROP THE D BALL AND JUST GO WITH DECA AND SUST.. THE MIKE/DB101 DEBATE HELP ME UNDERSTAND ALOT ABOUT GYNO AND CONVERSION..SO ID RATHER NOT EVEN START THE D BALL FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.. BUT WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY OTC SUPPLEMENTS OR PROCEDURES ON HOW TO KEEP ESTROGEN LEVELS DOWN AND PREVENT GYNO??OR WOULD JUST TAKING LOW DOESAGES AT MAYBE 15-20MG OF D BALL DO THE TRICK..BTW THIS IS MY 1ST REAL CYCLE..IF IT HELPS I'M 6'2 230LBS B/F = ROUGHLY 15%..GOAL IS TO ADD 8-12 KEEPABLE LBS...ALL ANSWERS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

soul shaker Guest
    chrysin is a waste of $$, get nolva, it's cheaper.
    ss

4plates is offline Banned
    if your prone to gyno try d at low doses as far as gyno from deca the only thing that will help you there is winny.nov will do nothing for deca gyno.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you talking about gyno from the test or deca ...that's the only problem with the "perfect" newbie stack..you got to deal with estrogen from two different sources. Staying at 500 sust and 300-400 deca should keep you safe, but get some nolva and you should be fine no matter what happens. And if you really want protection, get yourself a vial of liquidex 1mg/ml or 4mg/ml -- both of em work good.

THANX FOR THE ANSWERS...

PAPPAPUMP_______I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT GYNO FROM THE D BALL. I'M GONNA BE USING LOW DOSAGES WITH DECA AND SUST SO I KNOW THAT GYNO SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. I THINK I'M GONNA FOLLOW 4 PLATES ADVICE AND USE LOW D BALL RESULTS...

Thread Information