Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Upjohn Winstrol and BTG Anavar from Mexico? Legit?

I know a guy who goes to Mexico to a trusted source and can get Upjohn Winny and BTG Var...he said $260 for Winny 30ml 50mg/ml and $90 for 100 2.5mg BTG's....what do you bro's think? What are the chances that they are legit if they come from a good, trusted Mexi source?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I would be skeptical, moreso of the BTG than the winny, IMO the BTG price seems a bit too low and there is a plethora of BTG fakes going around right now.

Ok...but is it possible...what i mean is can the real items be legitimately obtained in Mexico?

1-If so, how hard would they be to come by assuming they were the real deal?

2-Also, how much do you all think they would cost in a Farmacia?

3-Or would they be obtained at a Vet???

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Upjohn Winny is getting harder and harder to find also... Unless you're close personal friends with a good Vet Lots of fakes as well...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i thought btg was made in the US. like nj i would be skeptical. if he is going to mex and can be trusted i would get some denkall or loffler var and the denkall or qv winny.

nj_
    I'd think they would be harder to come by in Mex than in the US since both those companies are US based. As for farmacia prices, my guess is as good as yours. I suppose you could get the Winny at a vet but I doubt many Mex vets carry Upjohn winny when there is a plethora of Mex vet gear available. As for the BTG I wouldn't expect to see it in a vet's office since its human gear.

Ya, I found the whole BTG thing strange as well. Thanks for the replies bros. Has anyone ever seen BTG or Upjohn Winny in Mexico ANYWHERE!?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    I would be skeptical, moreso of the BTG than the winny, IMO the BTG price seems a bit too low and there is a plethora of BTG fakes going around right now.
    I think the price is about right since they are only 2.5mg.....I pay $170 for 100 denkall 5mg. tabs. To equal 5mg you would have get 200 tabs and he would be paying $180.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 02-23-2003 at 04:01 PM.

nj_
    BTG is much more expensive because it is human grade. I know guys who were paying $3-4/tab at pharmacies in the US with a script, so $90 for 100 2.5mg BTG's is pretty good IMO.

Thread Information