Buy Steroids



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 180
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How many f*cking times!!! Grow into your dose!!

  1. #1
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730

    How many f*cking times!!! Grow into your dose!!

    HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES!!! GROW INTO YOUR DOSE!!

    Lately, I've been getting PM's of member's giving me their stats of 170lbs, 185lbs, 200lbs, 220lbs etc... Some of the guys UNDER 200lbs are using 750-1000mg/wk Testosterone .

    Thats radiculas...

    If your still gaining off of 250-500mg/wk Test Enan when your cycle is coming to an end, stick with that dose next. Even if your gains have slowed, stick with the dose.

    A 1st cycle doesn't have to be 500mg/wk.

    A 2nd cycle doesn't HAVE to be 750mg/wk.

    A 3rd cycle doesn't HAVE to be 1g/wk... And so on.

    The TOTAL ANDROGEN AMOUNT also needs to be taken into account. Not just exogenous testosterone. 500mg/wk Test Enan + 400mg/wk Deca = 900mg/wk total AAS.

    There are far too many members here on high doses and not growing into the dose.

    Large doses cause more problems, thats a fact. Increased BP, lipid problems, increase RBC, added liver and kidney stress, etc...

    I understand doses slow in a cycle. Thats due to a number of reasons and mechanisms. Not changing the training protocol, not increasing kals, changes in AR coactivators and corepressor's, myostatin, we dont know is the answer fully to why gains stop or slow yet.

    So grow INTO your dose. Dont be afraid to use the same dose again and again until you have added a fair amount of LBM, then think about adding additional compounds or increasing the dose.

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    As an example (mistake I made) I used too larger dose when I was 19 years old.

    I used 500mg/wk for my first and second. I used AAS far too early (around 180lbs) and got to around 200lbs after 2 cycles.

    I then only played with compounds alone to see what side effects I got. I wouldn't count them as cycles per se.

    My last cycle was 350mg/wk Test Prop and Dbol 20mg/ED for about 16 weeks. Got to around 220lbs 5"11 10-12% with my diet/training in order.

    So I didnt NEED 500mg/wk at all.

    350mg/wk Test was plenty and I was 20lbs heavier than I ever was using 500mg/wk.

  3. #3
    kleaver's Avatar
    kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    12
    you think 180 was far too early for aas?

  4. #4
    ALIN's Avatar
    ALIN is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,944
    Good post. My 1st early cycles were only 250mg wk of SUST and I gained like crazy.

  5. #5
    boyka's Avatar
    boyka is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    195
    I asked before about dosing 350mg/w Test E to keep more muscle while cutting some fat, and got answers like this: " It's not worth to shut down your natty test for that low dose...
    So you Swifto, do you think it's good idea to run 350mg of Test E/w to keep more muscle, and maybe gain LBM before summer?

  6. #6
    AlphaMaleDawg's Avatar
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post
    you think 180 was far too early for aas?
    it all depends on genetics. My natural genetic limit was 180 and I'm two inches shorter than him (5'9)

    and great post swifto

  7. #7
    40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES!!! GROW INTO YOUR DOSE!!

    Lately, I've been getting PM's of member's giving me their stats of 170lbs, 185lbs, 200lbs, 220lbs etc... Some of the guys UNDER 200lbs are using 750-1000mg/wk Testosterone .

    Thats radiculas...
    Think that's bad, I was at my local nutrition shop Friday shooting the breeze with the owner and some other guys and some kid comes in while we were talking to some lady that was competing yesterday. After he left the owner told me he's 16 and the owner refused to sell him any pro-hormones and now "some guy" (not sure on the details) hooked him up with steroids and he's on test, maybe something else. 16 yrs old. His eyes were also bloodshot and he had a dumb grin on his face... if you get what I mean.

  8. #8
    vettewreck is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    230lbs
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    A 2nd cycle doesn't HAVE to be 750mg/wk.

    A 3rd cycle doesn't HAVE to be 1g/wk... And so on.

    Good point. My very first cycle ever was Sus 250mg/wk. And while I do usually recommend 500mg/wk test, its not a must. I used 500mg/wk for probably 4 or 5 times before ever even bumping to 750mg.

  9. #9
    beachbum11 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    46
    I hope you aren't referring to me on this post, because you misread my post...or I didn't explain it clear enough, but I said I up'd to 750 after no gains just to see if it worked. I started sust at 250 on first cycle and a few after that, and ran 375 for the longest time. I like to run test at 4-500 max.

  10. #10
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    SO should some one start @ 350mg/week for there first cycle?

  11. #11
    CMB's Avatar
    CMB
    CMB is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    988
    I started at 400mgs for my first cycle.

    250mgs would have done very little for me...

  12. #12
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    I might start @2,500mg Daily.

  13. #13
    TopDogUK's Avatar
    TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    SO should some one start @ 350mg/week for there first cycle?
    Its down to the user and how patient they are, If your patient then go with that see how you react? you could react well to it and gain as much as if you were pinning 500mgs a week anyway. If you know your gear is legit and you dont gain as well as you should then for your second cycle up it to 500mgs or something...

    My first cycle is at Test E @ 500mgs a week, looking around on the net 400-500mgs a week is an acceptable dose for a beginner, So i went with that as there had been a lot of feedback from people who ran 500mgs a week, experienced little sides and gained well. I wont be upping the dose on my cycles until the gains begin to slow.

    Also your wasting money if your using more than you need to... That money wasted could go towards your second cycle or other sups.

    Good topic by Swifto.

  14. #14
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,872
    Not only total androgen amount but different compounds have different anabolic /androgenic ratios.

  15. #15
    GetSwole83's Avatar
    GetSwole83 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    152
    Good topic. Should be a sticky.

  16. #16
    millionairemurph's Avatar
    millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,353
    i agree, i have grown just fine on "low" doses, even when i have used much higher doses in the past. I think some guys think that their dosing always has to go up. Thats a dangerous way to think.
    i have had great results with 175mg prop a WEEK with one other compound at a mild dose.

  17. #17
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Good point. My very first cycle ever was Sus 250mg/wk. And while I do usually recommend 500mg/wk test, its not a must. I used 500mg/wk for probably 4 or 5 times before ever even bumping to 750mg.
    Exactly.

    Well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum11 View Post
    I hope you aren't referring to me on this post, because you misread my post...or I didn't explain it clear enough, but I said I up'd to 750 after no gains just to see if it worked. I started sust at 250 on first cycle and a few after that, and ran 375 for the longest time. I like to run test at 4-500 max.
    I'm not, no.

    Not singling you out, I get a lot of PM's about stuff like this, not to mention threads in this section.

    500mg/wk seems to be the starting dose when 250-350mg/wk is absolutely fine for a number of successive cycles.

    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    SO should some one start @ 350mg/week for there first cycle?
    Yes, IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Not only total androgen amount but different compounds have different anabolic/androgenic ratios.
    Excellent point mate.

  18. #18
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "austinite's maid"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,471
    My test dosage hasn't gone over 750mg's yet and i'm 250lbs..... I have experimented with higher tren dosages and such but for the most part..... I use mainly just test. When I throw tren in..... I lower the test dosage and up the tren. Typically..... I don't go over 1500mg's total on all my compounds.

    ~Haz~
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  19. #19
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,142
    Blog Entries
    1
    just to re-iterate swifto's point, ive cycled test at 500, 600, 750, 800mg's plus what ever dbol , deca etc i used at the same time. i havent cycled since may and i am gaining more than i ever did on those doses with a simple trt of 250mg pw test and 3iu's gh (just started gh 1.5 months ago). reason being? i can eat more and i havent shitty sides like back pumps, blood pressure etc restricting my training. think guys, ave male produces 70mg test per week, 250pw supplementation is ALOT more than that. as always being stated, look at your diet, rest and training, monster doses are not required for casual users.

    now listen up or he'll be round your gaff with a gallon of petrol and a chainsaw lol
    Last edited by dec11; 10-25-2010 at 10:53 AM.

  20. #20
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,677
    Some excellent points Swifto,

    Ive got a couple of IFBB pro friends and they are completely different with their approach to cycling, one of them use's very little and takes alot of time off and the other use's alot of aas and never comes off just coast's with a low dose inbetween cycles. The guy who uses alot doesnt respond with low amounts but the other guys does. Its all about listening to your own body and adjusting to how it grows, there is no need to use higher amounts of aas if your still gaining with low to moderate dose, there are also many different methods of cycling what will springboard you into new growth without using higher amounts, at all times stay safe and healthy.

  21. #21
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    just to re-iterate swifto's point, ive cycled test at 500, 600, 750, 800mg's plus what ever dbol , deca etc i used at the same time. i havent cycled since may and i am gaining more than i ever did on those doses with a simple trt of 250mg pw test and 3iu's gh (just started gh 1.5 months ago). reason being? i can eat more and i havent shitty sides like back pumps, blood pressure etc restricting my training. think guys, ave male produces 70mg test per week, 250pw supplementation is ALOT more than that. as always being stated, look at your diet, rest and training, monster doses are not required for casual users.

    now listen up or he'll be round your gaff with a gallon of petrol and a chainsaw lol
    Exactly.

    Another example similar to my case.

    I made excellent gains in between cycles and then on 350mg/wk and a small dose of Dbol. I was still gaining infact.





    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Some excellent points Swifto,

    Ive got a couple of IFBB pro friends and they are completely different with their approach to cycling, one of them use's very little and takes alot of time off and the other use's alot of aas and never comes off just coast's with a low dose inbetween cycles. The guy who uses alot doesnt respond with low amounts but the other guys does. Its all about listening to your own body and adjusting to how it grows, there is no need to use higher amounts of aas if your still gaining with low to moderate dose, there are also many different methods of cycling what will springboard you into new growth without using higher amounts, at all times stay safe and healthy.
    Glad you commented big fella.

    I understand you cannot use the same doses over and over again, but the rate in which user's increase their dose is too much here and at a lot of boards.

    Food is the most important factor here, not amount of AAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My test dosage hasn't gone over 750mg's yet and i'm 250lbs..... I have experimented with higher tren dosages and such but for the most part..... I use mainly just test. When I throw tren in..... I lower the test dosage and up the tren. Typically..... I don't go over 1500mg's total on all my compounds.

    ~Haz~
    Thanks Haz.

    At 250lbs I can see doses are going to go up.

    Ecellent point about using specific compounds as your primary anabolic , reducing the other's if their simply not needed at massive doses.

  22. #22
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    I also think 250mg/wk Test for a first cycle is acceptable and a decent enough dose to gain LBM, reduce fat, etc... Or introductory dose to AAS.

    250mg/wk will put the majority of user's around 950-1400ng/dl, thats around (or higher) than most 17-20 year old's total testosterone amount and they grow like weeds.

    wk 1-12 Test Enan 250mg/wk
    wk 1-5 Dbol 20mg/ED OR Tbol 40mg/ED
    *Aromasin 10mg/EOD
    *HCG 250ius 2x/wk

    I wish I did the above as a first cycle, not the staple of 500mg/wk.

  23. #23
    The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,263
    Fair enough, always build up from lower dosages.
    But some people actually need alot bigger dosages then some others to grow (genetics)

    I have a friend, a big guy. Very strong, very big. All he did while cutting was running 250mg of test, he actually gained a little on all his bodyparts, except waist which he reduced significantly.

    Now, NOBODY else I know can do anything close to this. I wast just trying to make a point of genetics

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,677
    Ive got a study somewhere swifto what shows the differences regarding dose vs muscle building and if i remember right it states 300mgs is the minimum to use to see benefits, i will see if i can locate it and send it to you.

    I agree, to many people increase the dose when its not needed, when all they need to do is increase their calories to suit their new muscle mass, food is the key

  25. #25
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    Fair enough, always build up from lower dosages.
    But some people actually need alot bigger dosages then some others to grow (genetics)

    I have a friend, a big guy. Very strong, very big. All he did while cutting was running 250mg of test, he actually gained a little on all his bodyparts, except waist which he reduced significantly.

    Now, NOBODY else I know can do anything close to this. I wast just trying to make a point of genetics
    Yeah, genetics are key.

    Some NEED more, but 80% of the time their diets or training is off.

    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive got a study somewhere swifto what shows the differences regarding dose vs muscle building and if i remember right it states 300mgs is the minimum to use to see benefits, i will see if i can locate it and send it to you.

    I agree, to many people increase the dose when its not needed, when all they need to do is increase their calories to suit their new muscle mass, food is the key
    D7M and I talked about this once, but I dont see how thats possible seeing as 250mg/wk exogenous T will put TT levels over 1000ng/dl. Thats like arguing you cant gain on anything less than a natural total T amount of 1000ng/dl, which is utter garbage.

  26. #26
    The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yeah, genetics are key.

    Some NEED more, but 80% of the time their diets or training is off.
    I agree!

  27. #27
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yeah, genetics are key.

    Some NEED more, but 80% of the time their diets or training is off.



    D7M and I talked about this once, but I dont see how thats possible seeing as 250mg/wk exogenous T will put TT levels over 1000ng/dl. Thats like arguing you cant gain on anything less than a natural total T amount of 1000ng/dl, which is utter garbage.
    Well converting that into muscle growth is another matter, in some people they need to be in the higher range even when they first start off, but from my experience I would say 400mgs is a good starting dose which will reward you with some decent gains. I also think there is enough people around these kind of fourms what will give good feedback on this matter, to be honest i dont really know where this 500mgs per wk thing came from but it does seem to of caught on lol... let me see if i can find this study because its that long ago i might not be remembering it correctly but i do remember it made interesting reading.

  28. #28
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    I cant be bothered to type it ALL out, but in this study, LBM increased by "2.9kg" (DEXA) over 16 weeks at 125mg/wk exogenous T. "3.4kg" (underwater weighing) as shown in table 3.

    Thigh volume increased from "890" to "966" a change of "56" (ANOVA) points in the 125mg/wk group.

    Quad volume increased from "508" to "566" a change of "21" (ANOVA) points in the 125mg/wk group.

    The only important hormone that didnt really go up in the 125mg/wk group was IGF-1. It actually went down. It increases in the 300mg/wk and 600mg/wk groups respectively.

    However, its clear to see gains were made on 125mg/wk even though IGF-1 didnt go up.

  29. #29
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    29,677
    Yes that's the study what i was referring to, there was only 2 groups what i would class as significant at muscle building and that was the 300mgs and the 600mgs. The jump from 2.9kgs to 5.2kg (11.4lbs) when using 300mgs is far more significant with the gains us bodybuilders would look for and for the 600 mg group-7.9kg (17.38lbs) increase sure does tell you that testosterone works lol. But saying that ive had great experiences with 125mgs (hrt dose) but i wouldnt say I built anything but more maintained.

  30. #30
    shennen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192
    Hey guys, good discussion. I've been readin a lot about this lately, as my first cycle was one to remember for sure.
    I stupidly gave myself 1.5g of sust for five weeks, then 600 for the last seven. Im on my fifth day of pct now.
    Im just trying to plan for my next cycle as I want it to be perfectly prepared and no regrets. Im amazed I didn't get injured on that much tbh. Anyway, what the f will my next dose be?

    Second cycle so id like to keep it just test, maybe winny or dbol , but would say 500mg/wk of say test c be ineffective because I've already touched so high on my last?

    Hope this isn't off topic, know its kinda borderline. Thanks.

  31. #31
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    is 250mg test e to little? I actually dont want to blow up to massive size. I just want a boost, my diet and training is what im focusing on.

    I bought 2 10ml vials of test e. 250mg/ml. I was planing on 500mg for 10 weeks but if i did 250mg a week then I could have 2 cycles...

  32. #32
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    is 250mg test e to little? I actually dont want to blow up to massive size. I just want a boost, my diet and training is what im focusing on.

    I bought 2 10ml vials of test e. 250mg/ml. I was planing on 500mg for 10 weeks but if i did 250mg a week then I could have 2 cycles...
    My opinion my differ from others, but 250mg/wk is fine IMHO.

    I'd start on that dose and if you gain, stay there, if your gains slow or stop after a while, increase the dose slightly.

  33. #33
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,619
    Blog Entries
    1
    I used to cruise at 250mg/wk.

    And while there's several factors, I just never felt like I was able to add muscle at that dose.

    It only helped me maintain what I already had.

    That said, studies are all well and good (and that study Marcus posted is the same one I was referring to when we talked about this before Swifto)

    but nothing will ever beat real life experience in this game.

    so if someone can grow off 250mg/wk then, hell, have at it!

    There's absolutely no need to start at a higher dose, when a lower dose (=less sides) will do just fine for a novice.
    ***ANYONE WANTING A SOURCE CHECK FROM A WILLING VET/HOF MUST FIRST ACQUIRE 100 QUALITY POSTS AND 45 DAYS OF ACTIVITY***

    SOURCE CHECKS ENTIRELY AT MY DISCRETION




  34. #34
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,619
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh, and great thread, Swifto.
    ***ANYONE WANTING A SOURCE CHECK FROM A WILLING VET/HOF MUST FIRST ACQUIRE 100 QUALITY POSTS AND 45 DAYS OF ACTIVITY***

    SOURCE CHECKS ENTIRELY AT MY DISCRETION




  35. #35
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes that's the study what i was referring to, there was only 2 groups what i would class as significant at muscle building and that was the 300mgs and the 600mgs. The jump from 2.9kgs to 5.2kg (11.4lbs) when using 300mgs is far more significant with the gains us bodybuilders would look for and for the 600 mg group-7.9kg (17.38lbs) increase sure does tell you that testosterone works lol. But saying that ive had great experiences with 125mgs (hrt dose) but i wouldnt say I built anything but more maintained.
    250-300mg/wk for a bodybuilder is the minimum for additional gains IMHO. But even the 125mg/wk Test group gained roughly 7.5lbs. Thats not a bad result on a measly 125mg/wk.



    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    Hey guys, good discussion. I've been readin a lot about this lately, as my first cycle was one to remember for sure.
    I stupidly gave myself 1.5g of sust for five weeks, then 600 for the last seven. Im on my fifth day of pct now.
    Im just trying to plan for my next cycle as I want it to be perfectly prepared and no regrets. Im amazed I didn't get injured on that much tbh. Anyway, what the f will my next dose be?

    Second cycle so id like to keep it just test, maybe winny or dbol , but would say 500mg/wk of say test c be ineffective because I've already touched so high on my last?

    Hope this isn't off topic, know its kinda borderline. Thanks.
    No, of course not.

    Look at the example I gave and other examples in this thread. Just because you have tocuhed a certain dose, it doesnt mean your receptors wont respond to smaller doses.

    At 500mg/wk I gained a fair amount of LBM and got to 200lbs. Didnt cycle properly again for a while, then used 350mg/wk and got upto around 220lbs. 20lbs heavier than I was at 500mg/wk.

    I just want to be clear that larger doses DO MEAN more gains. Thats proved by the study I just posted, but for 80-90% of us that havent totally levelled out using diet and training. I mean, properly levelled out (IFBB), then additional doses and compounds and genetics play a much more important role. However, thats not applicable to the vast majority of user's/members here and most other forums.

  36. #36
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes that's the study what i was referring to, there was only 2 groups what i would class as significant at muscle building and that was the 300mgs and the 600mgs. The jump from 2.9kgs to 5.2kg (11.4lbs) when using 300mgs is far more significant with the gains us bodybuilders would look for and for the 600 mg group-7.9kg (17.38lbs) increase sure does tell you that testosterone works lol. But saying that ive had great experiences with 125mgs (hrt dose) but i wouldnt say I built anything but more maintained.
    Ah... I see what you mean now.

    This study is a good one, full of information. I often use this sole study for a wise range of facts pertaining to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I used to cruise at 250mg/wk.

    And while there's several factors, I just never felt like I was able to add muscle at that dose.

    It only helped me maintain what I already had.

    That said, studies are all well and good (and that study Marcus posted is the same one I was referring to when we talked about this before Swifto)

    but nothing will ever beat real life experience in this game.

    so if someone can grow off 250mg/wk then, hell, have at it!

    There's absolutely no need to start at a higher dose, when a lower dose (=less sides) will do just fine for a novice.
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Oh, and great thread, Swifto.
    Cheers mate. Thought it was needed.

  37. #37
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    Ive just gone through allot of trouble getting the gear and would hate to waste a cycle. but If i can gain with only 250mg that would be awesome! less sides i would assume.

  38. #38
    tembe's Avatar
    tembe is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    579
    i think alot of inexperienced members tend to increase the dosage to get better results without first perfecting there diet and training regime..

    i was guilty of this myself and regret jumping my dosage in my last cycle...

    my next planned cycle will be at a much lower dose but i now feel i have perfected dieting..and i feel i am now growing at a much more better, stable rate..

    imho i believe that inexperienced people do not truly understand dieting before jumping into AAS as they believe they will grow perfectly just with there normal diet and with the introduction of AAS...

    so many things can be altered before jumping your dosage to increase muscle mass like nutrient timing, macros and such

    just my $0.02

  39. #39
    inevitable's Avatar
    inevitable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    merica
    Posts
    910
    wow, great thread everyone. I never understand why newbie's want to start out at 750mg+??? i always told people 500mg/wk 12-15 for a first cycle is good. As of recently, it did make me wonder how "lower" doses would compare to the "average." I am gearing up for a 20wker and might just keep it at 300mg/wk and see how it goes? granted I have var, proviron , drol, and winny i can use if need be but.. I truly think i am going to give the lower dose a shot. Great thread again everyone!

  40. #40
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    i think alot of inexperienced members tend to increase the dosage to get better results without first perfecting there diet and training regime..

    i was guilty of this myself and regret jumping my dosage in my last cycle...

    my next planned cycle will be at a much lower dose but i now feel i have perfected dieting..and i feel i am now growing at a much more better, stable rate..

    imho i believe that inexperienced people do not truly understand dieting before jumping into AAS as they believe they will grow perfectly just with there normal diet and with the introduction of AAS...

    so many things can be altered before jumping your dosage to increase muscle mass like nutrient timing, macros and such

    just my $0.02
    Many dont increase kals as they gain and wonder why gains in LBM, strength, overall mass, stop dead.

    As Marcus once told me, a 13 stone man has to eat like a 13 stone man, a 14 stone man has to eat like a 14 stone man, 15 stone, 16 stone etc... All the time increasing kals above the new maintenence levels to consistanly gain.

    I have found a lot dont do this.

    If the scales go up, so should the amount of food your consuming, that may even be on a weekly basis.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •