Thread: gyno or ???

D.L. is offline Junior Member

gyno or ???

My left nipple has been kinda itchy for awhile and today after workout I felt a stinging pain... there's not really much to see other than a little puffyness in the nips but I'm 15-16% bodyfat right now so I'll blame that on excess fat.
    I'm not on any aas...

Is this gyno or what? And what should I do about it?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, is it red from you fuckin with it??? if the symptoms prosist, then i would say it's the beggining of gyno...but i wouldn't freak if this is the first time you've felt it...it may be from the fat%..16 is kinda high, try and lower your fat and see if the puffyness is still there....

if it is gyno then i would take 50mg nolvadex per day till the symptoms aren't as bad then drop it down to 20-30mg/day...Madmax...

Slypknot is offline Member
    It's funny....I too thought this - damn nip was puffy, red, very sensitive and LOOKED like THE WORST WAS STARTING!!!! and I AM on AS!!! I'd sometimes wake up at night (only in week 3 of deca /sust cycle) and it'd kinda be itchy!!!

OH MY GOD NO!

Luckily for me I've been snapping photographs throughout my cycle...so I just pulled up the BEFORE pics and they are the same size...from the front and the side....same puffy look - hell, always been there due to my fat hanging in my lower chest area....

hehehe, amazing how paranoia can really work ya into a frenzy!

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    bro, is it red from you fuckin with it??? if the symptoms prosist, then i would say it's the beggining of gyno...but i wouldn't freak if this is the first time you've felt it...it may be from the fat%..16 is kinda high, try and lower your fat and see if the puffyness is still there....

if it is gyno then i would take 50mg nolvadex per day till the symptoms aren't as bad then drop it down to 20-30mg/day...Madmax...
    what do ya mean "fuckin with it"?? I squeezed it a little to feel if there where any lumps if that's what you mean...
    It is the first time i've felt pain, but it's only in the left nipple...
    should I just ask the doc?

Thread Information