Slypknot is offline Member

Health concern with Deca/Sust

Removed as I found my answer
    Last edited by Slypknot; 02-23-2003 at 11:46 AM.

Removed as I found my answer
    Last edited by Slypknot; 02-23-2003 at 11:47 AM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Please bro, put the question and answer back up. We all like to learn here!!

Pain

Sorry... I just know the more I read the same repetitive stuff I can appreciate why some board seniors get 'tired' of it...so I figured I'd spare em and remove my question.

But here is the summary for the info I was looking for for those interested:

Cycle:
    Sust@500mg week
    Deca @400mg week
    Current Week: 5

Problem: I read a post about someone paranoid about having gyno...they were asked if they were lactacting. After reading it I decided to try - so I squeezed the LIFE outta my tit (like blood from a stone) and a little spec of clear liquid formed on the top.

I freaked a little and started reading.

Seems this is from prolactine (NOT prog. from Deca). I only have clomid on hand and did not 'know' about needing something different for deca gyno....more freaking and now concerned about my health.

I read about others taking Vitex for such issues, that this helps clear up prolactine issues especially when running a Deca cycle. I THEN discovered that Vitex also HELPS in regulating progesterone...NOT good when already taking Deca.

SO.... long story short?
    I don't have gyno. This probably happens to most people who squeeze the life blood outta their nipples. Mine don't itch, they aren't sensitive (except the one I pulverized) and I can relax a little.

Answer: I need to find some bromo and quickly - I'm hoping that a doctor can prescribe it as I know I'm not going to be able to get otherwise.(Vitex is the 'herbal' form of this but too mild to help much and with the progesterone side I think I'll skip on Vitex for now).

Heheh - just took quite a bit of reading to uncover it all in multiple posts.
    Hope this helps someone!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot

Heheh - just took quite a bit of reading to uncover it all in multiple posts.
    Hope this helps someone!
    That is why I wanted to see it posted.

Pain

sheesh...what a painintheazz....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    so I squeezed the LIFE outta my tit (like blood from a stone) and a little spec of clear liquid formed on the top.
    lol bro...i find humor in the fact that you actually tried to produce something from your nipple...maybe if i get bored one of these days ill try it and let u know how it goes

hehehe - yea kinda dumb... but that's what makes cycle-newbies so much fun. We'll try almost anything to make SURE something is wrong! No way can a cycle just go 'as planned'...we MUST find something wrong with it! Looking for acne when there is none, squeezing nipples, flexing in different ways to check for tendon damage, and the list goes on.

Not sure why I can't just 'enjoy' my first cycle... but oh well - thank God for these boards and you bro's. Otherwise I'd be spending all my time at Barnes & Noble...

Thread Information