Thread: Bad Juice ??

JackDaniel is offline New Member

Angry Bad Juice ??

Hey,
    today is going to be my 5th shot of 315 mg aratest, 250 mg deca . For the first 4 weeks of cycle i had 30 mg of dbol ( denkall ) daily. I have yet to see any significant gains in weight or strength. My strength is getting better, but not like it should be. This is my first cycle so im not sure what really to expect. I figured I should be up around 10 pounds at this point. Iv'e had some wierd side effects like jaw pain and what not at the beginning of the cycle. Is it possible the juice i have is "bad" or severely underdosed. I believe the deca is norandren 200 and the aratest is aratest 2500. I bought from a "legit" intenet mail / order supplier. any thoughts. thinking of not taking my shot today, really not getting what expected. Had a better pump of cytodyne and otc supplement.
    Thanks
    Jack

strollin is offline Associate Member
    your only taking 315mgs test and 250mg of deca a week? You can't gain much off that even with the 30mg d-bol. I would double the test and deca. And I have heard of denkall being underdose but personaly don't know.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Denkall is a pretty good name, if it's not fake it's probably dosed correctly.

You should be up 10lbs in water weight if nothing else.

Take some pics of the d-bol and post em.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    They're right, you should be making some dbol gains, but I doubt you'll gain much from that garbage aratest. Prop and enanthate is a crappy mix. You'd have to take it at least eod to get some benefit from the prop.

You know what guys,
    I dont really care if the stuff is fake anymore, whats done is done. Im just dissapointed in the results, which happens. I did get some strength gains, most likely from the injectables. gained a few pounds ( in 5 weeks ) but all in all, i just feel like i could do better on something else like creatine. Which means theirs no point in continuing this cycle. Wether the juice is legit or not, remains to be seen. Obviously i will not use the same supplier. I have a question though, all together i did 4 shots. of the listed cycle and dbol mentioned. Should i use clomid to raise my natural test levels if i am choosing to stop the cycle ?
    THanks for all the help.
    I appreciate it, its dissapointing but it happens. Its not going to stop me.
    Jack

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    You should do whatever you're comfortable with bro, but i dont think 4 even 5 weeks is exactly a fair test. give it the whole 10-12 weeks or whatever you were going to do. you should be hitting the peak soon, double check your food, calorie, protein, carb, water intake and maybe throw down your lifting schedule and maybe theres some things to tweak. just my $.02

Billmister is offline Member
    I dont really care if the stuff is fake anymore, whats done is done. Im just dissapointed in the results, which happens. I did get some strength gains, most likely from the injectables. gained a few pounds ( in 5 weeks ) but all in all, i just feel like i could do better on something else like creatine .
    Well first of you should care if it's fake or not, or do you just want to pop pills that you have no idea what it's doing to you stomach and injection things that you don't know what it is???? About the dissapointed in the result part, Remember your taking a good amount of dbol but you said, "most likely from the injectables" <--Why do you say that? Did you know that Test prob wouldn't be kicking in untill weeks 4-5, maybe week 3. Unless it was test prop or a short acting test that prop required ED or EOD shots. And the deca , that would take 4 weeks at least for you to START feeling anything. The power you are getting i could bet $12.50 that it's from the dbol. Dbol is short acting and it will hit you sooner, maybe in 3-4 DAYS. You'll start to feel the pump and then gain the weight. How much research did you do on this cycle. Because you prob would be better of if you were going to be on creatine. Cell-Tech is a great product i think in my opinion. good luck if you feel to continue your cycle, keep a positive mind about your cycle and just keep lifting hard. Eat and grow. and questions you could feel free to PM me

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    dude CONTINUE! some gear takes WEEKS to kick in.

Some gear like???? Can you explain? Are you talking about Deca ? Because JackDaniel is taking DECA and ARATEST. We arent' talkinga bout "SOME GEAR"... We're talking about the Gear that JackDaniel is taking, which is D E C A or A R A T E S T <-- and DBOL . Now I'm am not 100% sure about the aratest since i've never heard about that. I'm not going to lie... But i do know my dbol and deca.

i would agree and CONTINUE... go all the way!!! = ) Good luck

Your'e right.
    I should care if its fake or not. I dont want to be shooting some fake shit into my body. Definitely not. I think the dissapointment had the best of me in that post. Neway, I have decided to continue. Im in 4 weeks I might as well go the full 8. I did realise that it might take up to five weeks for the stuff to kick in. However on my 5th week I was just not feeling well - overall. So i guess thats what hightened my decision. One more thing though. I was supposed to take my 5 th shot on thursday, its now saturday and i wont be able to take it until my buddy gets back tommorow. Will this affect the cycle ? I'll have a window of 4 days.
    Thanks for all the help guys.
    Jack

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Post your diet. Are you sure you are eating enough and getting adequate protein intake?

Well i really wouldn't know about taking a late shot. I always took my shots on days i was supposed to. Can anyone advise him on that. Another thing is good luck with your cycle, and keep a positive mind about your workouts, and eat, eat, eat. Now, on the other hand, if for say week 6 comes along and your getting way to sick, discontinue the use. I remember my first cycle i got a cold in week 3, the flue in week 5, and the "CHICKEN POX" in week 7, i discontinued the shots in week 8. sure maybe i got it because i never had it before... but something told me it's the gear that got my immune system low. Take care and good luck

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, finish it out! I think you will find it to be worth it. Alot of good gains from the longer acting esters really don't manifest until 4-6 weeks. This is average time to reach steady state. Missing a shot by 4 days won't affect your cycle. Why not double dose when you get it? This should give you a nice spike, and may influence your desicion on the legatimacy of Aratest. I have heard both good and bad from Aratest, just like I have from QV. I have never tried Aratest, but I have ran exclusively QV recently and it has been great. So sometimes you have to find out for yourself. Don't give up yet!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by strollin
    your only taking 315mgs test and 250mg of deca a week? You can't gain much off that even with the 30mg d-bol. I would double the test and deca. And I have heard of denkall being underdose but personaly don't know.
    You can make gains off of lower doses.. Just because a lot of people on here run higher doses dosent mean that you can't gain off of a lower dose... I have friends from the gym that are proof that lower doses do work.. Plus it is his first cycle, he probably dosen't wanna run such high doses..

Thread Information