Slypknot is offline Member

How to book an apt for bloodwork

I've decided it's time to get some bloodwork done (just to check on levels, etc). I'm currently 5wks in cycle.

How do you bro's usually go about this with your doc? I'm not on a first name basis with him so it's not like I can call his cellphone and tell him I need a mid cycle blood test.

Should I just go in with "I'm going to start a new diet and wanted to get bloodwork done?" ?? I'm sure, being on Deca /Sus, he may see some 'weird' things on it...at that point telling him I'm on AS is a must for me... but should I tell him even before? That I need bloodwork cause I'm midway into a cycle?

Slyp

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Be straight up with your doctor. They have a confedentiality agreement with you, so you are safe. It is in your best interest to never lie to a doctor. Just tell him you would like to get some blood work done because you are on AAS, if he refuses I think you might have a lawsuit on your hand (not sure of this) or find a better doctor that is more open with your lifestyle it will benefit you. My mom works for my doctor and I still tell him everything, he even said to me that he wont tell my mom. He would be in trouble if he did anyway. He rather see me going to him instead of staying home when I have a problem because I am scared to tell him.

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    That's what I figured...honestly is best policy. I need to find a bodybuilding doctor in my area - would feel a little better about approaching the subject with him as I'd suspect he'd been through it himself before.

Oh well, guess I'll make the call on Monday and be honest...who knows, he may know what to look for in that case and help me out in spotting AAS problems.

Thread Information