Chach is offline Associate Member

controlled delivery??

hey guys i have searched and not found the answer i was looking for, so maybe some of you guys can please help..ok controlled deliverys?....how do they work?....and say if one person orders inter. and the package gets to his house 6 days later, is that enough time to set up a controlled delivery?....can you guys please help me if you have ANY knowlegde on this subject please...i wanted to know this cause im very curious...thanx later

Slypknot is offline Member
    From what I've read it's usually set off by something 'odd' happening...either the person having to sign for it when they normally don't or the package arriving at an odd time of the day rather than with the normal mail.

As far as how long it takes to set this up? I wouldn't think long especially with the US being on 'high alert' (whatever the hell that means).

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    They always tell you to never sign for your pack, ever! But once I ordered from this source and he sent the pack UPS. It was only a few bottles of prop. About 9 AM I here a knock at my door. Well, my g/f is already up. I quickly put on my clothes and run out to see who it is. MY g/f is like, ya there is a pack there for you. I was like"hell ya my AS are here". She's like, "thats AS? Well, I had to sign for that shit!" I was scared shitless. Nothing ever happened...My source told me that he must have forgotten to wave the signature right. Fuckin' thanks.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys, but i have a question whats the difference when customs seizes the pack and a controlled delivery?...like, why would they do a controlled delivery just the seize the gear?????????? thanx again

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Prob has to do with the amount that they intercepted. If they snagged 500 d-bol as compared to 100amps and 10,000 d-bol they probably would take different measures.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    Yea I would bet if its a small amount (that appears to be for personal use) they seize. Otherwise, they probably setup for a controlled delivery.

Either way, act stupid when the delivery guy comes. Say you didnt order anything, and ask him to make sure its got your name on it. That way when the cuffs go on, you have something going for you. (assuming your house is clean)

Thread Information