Slypknot is offline Member

Funny - Meeting source in gym

I just had to post this... just got back from the gym and had something seriously funny happen.

I've been trying to 'hook up' for a while now - just waiting and watching. Well today I'm in the gym and there's this guy walking around with a bandaid on his shoulder...only it was not just a bandaid...it was a bandaid with a cotton ball underneath - so the thing was HUGE!

Well I work my way over and ask to work a set with him. He's like, sure and starts pacing around like he's cooling down (though he just walked over to the machine).

Long story short we start up some convo and I asked him if he cut himself shaving (laughing, as in a j/k)... he leans over and says, "No man..you know, the roids...got a little crazy shot this morning."

Good lord what a numbnut! I quickly told him drugs are for losers and walked away. I mean why not just hang out a sign and say, "If you are looking for idiots who want to get busted look no further!"... hell, he had never seen me before! That's about worse in my book than asking on a public forum here for a random source....

Some people...

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. Funny to say I never seen that guy ever again after that. Some people just dont think.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you ever think some gyms don't give a flyin' fuck - I'll talk gear with anyone in the gym. I don't give a rats ass... it's just more bodybuilding talk to me. But when someone asks me to hook 'em up - I tell them, "Never was a dealer and never will be, sorry..." Cause that's where you are asking for trouble...

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Did you ever think some gyms don't give a flyin' fuck - I'll talk gear with anyone in the gym. I don't give a rats ass... it's just more bodybuilding talk to me. But when someone asks me to hook 'em up - I tell them, "Never was a dealer and never will be, sorry..." Cause that's where you are asking for trouble...
    Hell yeah, I will get all loud about the shit I don't care.. Everyone that's in the gym is a puss anyways.. They kiss my ass left and right.. So when someone else on gear comes up and starts talking to me, I'll stand right in the gym and talk about it.. WHo gives a shit, people know anyways..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    we talk about it in the gym all the time. no one ever talks sources. funny thing is, we all have diff sources as far as i know. theres no reason to be ashamed of AS use, let people think what they want.

by the way, slypknot, you can tell anyone you want about anything. it have never been, nor will ever be illegal to say that you are on steroids . if you ever hear of someone being prosecuted for that let me know.

Most people dont like AS cause its not Politicaly correct.
    There is not a single man out there that has not considered them at one time or another. There is nothing wrong with AS. I gladly talk about AS in the gym and at work with people cause I know that if normal people meet normal people who are using AS, then it will slowly start to lose its bad rep.

Society Likes extremes, so it likes to look at only the worst examples of AS users.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I've discussed AAS in the gym before. It's not that big of a deal. Gyms don't give a fuck, and no one cares whether you do steroids or not. Just don't get in trouble by talking about sources and all will be fine.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    slypnot what are you stupid?
    I agree wit heveryone else everybody talks in the gym. What were you expecting him to say when you asked about it. Thats what you wanted to hear. The nwhen he tells you you make comments to him. Your luck you dont get your ass kicked. And my opinion it your fault because you put yourself in that situation
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by cycles the destroyer
    Most people dont like AS cause its not Politicaly correct.
    There is not a single man out there that has not considered them at one time or another. There is nothing wrong with AS. I gladly talk about AS in the gym and at work with people cause I know that if normal people meet normal people who are using AS, then it will slowly start to lose its bad rep.
    That's totally true. I am an advid supporter in it's responsible use and try and be a good example. I had a good buddy ask me for a cycle. I told him he needs to work on his consistency before considering using AAS... I would not help him with gear when everytime I see him in the gym he talks about missing workouts and eating like shit lately. In realtime, I don't recommend it for anyone who is not already training hard, has good knowledge on training, good diet, consistency and at a proper age... (I think it is silly to even over hear 15, 16 year old talking about "dude, I have been taking this andro and..." obviously looking for the magic pill...)

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i found a pin on the floor at my gym one time. after a casual look around i found the culprit.........we laughed about it for a while and ever since then we shoot the shit about the sauce and what not but other than that i dont talk about it around the gym

Thread Information