Thread: Then and Now

usafdino is offline New Member

Then and Now

I read an article by Mike Mentzer in MD, who had attended the Night of Champions in 1996, in which he discussed his roid use and Arnolds. He said he took 5-10 d-bol per day (5mg) and injected deca once every 7 days (250mg), Arnold used the same amount of d-bol but used parabolan as his injectable. They didnt use any anti-e's or HCG . Why is it that they never showed signs of gyno? But he also said he would only use AAS 12-16 weeks out from competion. Back when they were competing everyone took about the same thing and the pics then didnt have the airbrushing done today to distort the gyno most BBers have.
    Would a similar stack for say 12 weeks necessitate anti-e's etc? Does anyone have experience with this type of stack?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you're ignoring the fact that they have near-pefect genetics. Also, arnold has used GH too.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    there lying.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Then and Now

Originally posted by usafdino
    Arnold used the same amount of d-bol but used parabolan as his injectable.
    Is this in the March issue? I have heard many times about Arnold on Primobolan - but not Parabolan (trenbolone ).

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i believe that mentzer did have gyno, and there is a picture floating around here somewhere of it. he had it in the right nipple, or maybe i am thinking of someone else

usafdino is offline New Member
    No it was Parabolan and deca , it was in MD 1996 it was his report on the NOC that year where he trashed Matarazzo. I havent seen gyno on any pics of BBers prior to the mid eighties.

Thread Information