bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

anyone get seized with domestic

hey guys, i was just wondering as i am placin an order tomorrow, has anyone here every gotten seized using a domestic source. any info is appreciated

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I've done a few and all have gone fine- it's highly, highly unlikely a domestic pack would get seized.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    hasn't happened to me, however you always run the risk of something bad happening. circumstances out of your control involving investigation could play a part, but i wouldn't be too worried. think about it, feds investigate some dude for a few months and finally get enough info to make a move. you happen to be the next order in line when their investigation is at its climax and bam, you sign for package and get cuffs slapped on you. like i said, i wouldn't worry about it but there is always that small chance...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i dont see it as a real possibility, unless theres some kind of freak accident or an investigation. domestic is safe IMO.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    ive done 5-6 sent from FL. to here in cali. never been a problem.good luck.

Each method has it's pros and cons...

With International worse that can happen is that it can get nabbed at the border... if you got a good source he'll usually resend. If you're really unlucky and get a controlled delivery then you can feel the full wrath of her majesty's (or uncle sam's) courts for trafficing.

Domestic won't usually get into any trouble in shipping, but if the source gets busted and he keeps records... well... you get the picture. That can also get ugly.

Red

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It has happened but only with 1 or 2 flagged sources...You are pretty much guaranteed to be 99.9% safe with domestics

Thread Information