View Poll Results: What was everyone's first cycle and what were your results?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winstrol

2 10.53%
  • Deca

6 31.58%
  • Test

7 36.84%
  • Stack

9 47.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question What was everyones first cycle and what did you get out of it?

Was just woundering what everyones first cycle was and what results did you get??

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

deca and halotestin

back when i could get legit laurabolin (which i loved) and halo(which i equally love).best cycle for me then because i didn't want to put on like a ton of weight but i wanted quality size.it was excellent for what iu wanted at the time, gained like 15 or so solid lbs.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    winstrol ... it seriously made me feel the best i have in a while, i had tons of energy and my muscles got really hard along with my muscles getting quicker from the way i trained.... put on a solid 7 pounds.... kept it all.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    My first cycle was a stack, but the stack was TT test with Valopharm Anadrol . I think the anadrol was either very underdosed, or had no steroid in it at all (thanks Valopharm ) So I voted as a test only cycle.

The cycle was 8 weeks at 400mg/week.

Went from 169lbs day#1 to 209lbs on the day after my last injection. That's 40lbs! Of course 10lbs of that was water which I lost in the next 2 weeks. And another 10lbs or so was fat. So I guess I gained around 20lbs of Lean body mass.

Man what a change. People definately notice when you pack on 40lbs in 8 weeks!

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Russian sust was my first did 250 p/w for 5 weeks gained about 5-10pounds. I was scaried now I know whats up. The 148 now 186 10-13 b/f.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    I know this was stupid but then again I was stupid. My first cycle was a doozy. It was a stack of A-bombs, Fina, Enthanate. Holy fuck I got huge went from 240lbs. to 279lbs I know alot of it was water weight about 10-12lbs and about 10lbs of fat but I was big and I was strong.Came off cycle and dropped about 25lbs.But I kept most of my strength. I know it's not the smartest cycle for a dumb young newbie but I came out of it all for the better(?)

RHINO

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    deca 300 and test cyp. gained 35 pounds, lost 10 pretty quickly. do not use my story as an example. i was uneducated and had bbasically just started training and could have gained alot naturally and def. should not have used at the time.

live and learn.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    My first cycle was a Winny only cycle. 50mg/day for 8weeks. Loved it. about 10lbs of hard muscle, and droped down to 7%bf.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I used deca , got awsome results, 25lbs of muscle. I fell in love with AS after that. Too bad I was only 17. I decided to wait a few years and do the natural thing after I started researching AS. O Well.

Pain

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    deca only 21 pounds cut muscle. kept it all so far

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    At 21 years old did DECA 8wks went from 174 to 205 (31lbs.) strength, bench around 245lbs went to 365lbs (120lbs) kept all the weight and all the strength best decision of my life to try Anabolics know Im 27 bounce around back and forth from 215 to 230 depending on the time of year and the the weather I live in MI. (SNOWY cold winters) not to mention the HOLIDAYS! B.F. 18% winter , and 14% summer. NEVER tried winny or FINA doing both starting MAY hopefully getting down towards 10% (MY GOAL) for this summer!

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Dbol /deca /sus250.35mg dbol,250 sus & 200 deca per wk-10 wks. I know I ran the dbol too long (educate & live) Gained 19 lbs & dropped bf.I luckily don't hold alot of water so gains were lean and have stayed that way.

fitsimmons is offline New Member
    1-4 weeks 350 mg of propinate
    1-4 weeks 250 mg of deca
    4-8 weeks 300 mg of primo
    4-8 weeks 50 mg of winstrol EOD

176 - 189 No fat gain at all. stayed at 6.9% bodyfat.
    it's only been about a week since my last injection. I have no idea what I'll keep.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    not kidding, my first cycle was dumb i didnt know what i was doing but i did brovel t-200 1 cc a week gaind 14 lbs kept 11, no lie

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Deca 300 for 5 weeks 450 for 5 weeks. Along with T-400 400mg/wk for 10 weeks. Gained about 26lbs, kept about 17 of it now after 3 months, about 2-3 of that fat. So I would say a 14lb gain. Most of all it opened a new world to me. Showed me that with or without aas, that I COULD DO MORE. I was always happy with what I could do, strong, above average, but never thought I could be one of those "BIG" guys in the gym. AAS showed me the "next level". Probably a lack of motivation on my part of not believing 2 times, 1 that I could do it, and 2 that AAS could help so much. I gained almost as much strenght wise as I did the first 1.5 years training. I know you gain the most when you 1st start, but I gained about equal % then, and wow, just amazing. New lease on life - I am more take charge and realisitic. My Goals are 2-3 months, 6 months and 12 months, and each of those points are flexiable by about 25% as life throws you curves. Work chances, school changes, some get married, some get dirovced, some get re-married. <--- Not me - freinds. All of these things along with the occational flu or cold can set you back a few weeks. Well enough talking - this getting long - just wanted to share. Started second cycle 4 days ago. CYP/EQ 12 weeks, Fina/Prop/Winny 5. GROW GROW - EAT - GROW - SLEEP - GROW SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information