kcc102 is offline New Member

Question My 1st cycle: what do u think - check out pic

Hey bro's...I'm a newbie pls go easy!

I'm 24, 6'0, 180, (not sure about %bf, was measured at 20% but think that's high).

That's my pic on the left...check it out.

My goal: Add 15-20 lbs lean muscle, + lose a little bf

I've been working out, dedicated, for 4 yrs now. Very careful with diet... protein every 3hrs, low fat etc etc

I've got human deca & sust, and I've researched how to best use them for my 1st cycle. Keep in mind I'd rather go too easy than too hard for my 1st time.

Here's what I've come up with:

1-10 Deca 200mg/wk
    1-10 Sust 250mg/wk
    14 Clomid 100mg ed
    15 Clomid 50mg ed
    Nolvadex on hand

Questions:

1. Do I need to add 1-4 D.bol 20mg ed to achieve my goals, or can I do without it?

2. Is my clomid dose/duration OK?

3. I've read lots of different opinions about Sust...will I be OK with 1 injection of 250/wk or does it need to be more often? Can I go more often but keep this low dosage?

Lots of questions I know but I appreciate your help. Thanks bros
    Last edited by kcc102; 02-23-2003 at 11:09 PM.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    first off, the deca and sus doses are too low. run deca atleast 400mg and sus 500mg. for sus inject every m/w/f. if you run dbol do 30-40mg for your first 4 weeks.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    For sure increase the sus dosage...like wimp said, 500 mg would be good. The clomid seems fine but you could do it for 3 weeks which is 21 days.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would increase your dosages to see better gains. run the sust at 500mg/wk and inject it mon/wed/fri to keep your levels more stable. i would bump the deca up to 400mg/wk, but you could also get away with doing 300. doing 200mg/wk may not give you the results you desire.

when you get 3 weeks out of your last shot of deca you can start clomid. i would run it at 300 mg day 1, 150 day 2, and then 50 until the end of your therapy. if you can get ahold of it also you might want to look into proviron as well.

as far as adding dbol in, the sust will take 4 weeks to kick so you will jump start your cycle with the dbol. you will put on water weight and may get bloated without arimidex or another ancillary, but you will get pumps a week in that should last until the other drugs kick. for only wanting 15-20 pounds doing dbol/sust/deca could give you as much as 20-30 depending on your eating habits and training. best of luck bro, any other questions you may have don't hesitate to ask.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    300mg/wk deca and 500mg/wk sust will be fine for your first cycle. I would suggest using enanthate or cypionate instead of sust but thats another story. As for the clomid, run it 300mg on day 1, 100mg ED days 2-11, 50mg ED days 12-21.

Thanks for the advice bro's

How's this:

1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-10 Sust 500mg/wk
    Clomid therapy starting 3 wks after last shot
    Nolvadex on hand

Pretty straight forward stack but I think it'll do for me. The only concern I have, and nj you mentioned it, is about taking the sust instead of a str8 test. Has anyone personally had a bad experience with deca/sust? Take a look at my pic & my stack above & let me know if I should trade in my human sust for some animal enanthate .

Thx bros

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    deca sust will be a great cycle, especially for your first one. good luck bro. may want to add dbol at the front....

Steele is offline Member
    i had simialr stats and did a simiular cycle. you will be happy with the results if you eat right.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    If it your first cycle.. read the iron game post on sus vs test.. Pretty interesting stuff been debated..

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Re: My 1st cycle: what do u think - check out pic

Originally posted by kcc102

(not sure about %bf, was measured at 20% but think that's high).

That's my pic on the left...check it out.

[/B]
    Bro after looking at your pic I am wondering who in the hell took your bodyfat.. You are way below 20%

Thanks Cock D I'm glad someone agrees I'm <20%bf! That was measured during a 'fit test' at my gym...I guess either the equipment's outta whack or the trainer didn't know what he was doing.

Anyway thanks bros for your advice, I'll let you know how my 1st cycle goes!

kcc

Thread Information