BIGBOY23 is offline New Member

Question Cutting With Primo

hey fellas, need some input. just finished a good mass cycle; sos, testoprim-d and sten. Now im got some primo -d . how long should i wait before starting cutting cycle, and how much shoul i take? I also got some clen . Thanx for the help

joe_capone is offline Member
    primo doesnt cut you up. diet cuts you up. primo is just hardens u and gives u lean mass. if u want noticiable results u need at lest 300 mg of primo per week. and its too damn expensive. STEROIDS ARE NOT CUTTING DRUGS.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    primo doesnt cut you up. diet cuts you up. primo is just hardens u and gives u lean mass. if u want noticiable results u need at lest 300 mg of primo per week. and its too damn expensive. STEROIDS ARE NOT CUTTING DRUGS.

ok wow. you are right about diet being key... but steroids are used for cutting all the time. look at the pros, 4% bf. im sure they stop all AS use prior to a competition. dude, a prop/fina cycle can definately be used as a great cutting cycle. primo is good in place of the prop IMO, try and run it 400 mg a week with fina at 60 mg ED.

joe_capone is offline Member
    400 mg a week of primo.. camman it hurts your wallet.

Question info

Thanx for the info monster cojones. Ill see if i can get this shit in mex. if not. what kind of mex a.s. would work great? thanx

Its not that expensive when you get it straight from the pharmacy in mexico.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    if they are frome mexico they better be 50mg amps or they are fake.

I dont think a chain of pharmacies would risk their rep by trying to save some $ on primo. These people supply thousands of people, and they are not your typical gym supplier. They are pharmacies!but thanx for the tip though.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Better be careful on what you buy bro.. Primo is running dry as shit these days.. And yeah they may still try to rip you off.. Some of those mexicans could care less whether they rip you off or not..

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Just ask my older brother who bought Test400 down there.. He got some bogus shit..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey BIGBOY are you talking about testoprim-d or primobolan ? There's a big difference.

JohnnyB

Wow, sorry to hear bout your bros stuff. ive never ever gott'n boggus shit down there. maybe cuz im a such a good client. See i always go the same folks. Any who, i just finished a sost, testoprim-d and sten cycle. now i want to cut. i was just wondering how long should i wiat before starting my primo- d and clen cutting cycle. My mass cycle was 1 month long. thanx for the info.

Thread Information