Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Nat'l Takedown Day Monday

Anyone on this board heard about this ? It's suppose to be some kind of operation done by the Fed's , Dea etc. That shows the taxpayers they are doing there job. Everyone is warned to stay away from there p.o. boxes because they are cracking down today. It's kinda weird , but it is all over the other boards.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    what?

G-S Guest
    Hoax.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Well I got 2-3 packs coming today so I'll let you all know. I am in the USA. Are we included in this big show down? I guess we'll see.

mammoth is offline Member
    Usually you can find info on just about anything on the internet, no matter how secret it may be. Do a search for National Takedown day. I have found nothing that could corroborate this story. Also you would most likely hear about it on the news as well. Just like the whole buckle up crackdown. I agree with G-S. I think the story is bunk personally!

Originally posted by G-S
    Hoax.
    You are more than likely right ! It was probably posted on one of the boards by a Fed or Dea.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    how the fuck would anyone know that....FBI and DEA don't have to awsner to anyone for the way they spend there money..(mabe some of there funds to congress).do you really think you know what they do with all thier funds..fbi and dea pay informants, have people murdered, all sorts of crooked shit and you think they give a fuck about meeting a quota or apeasing a tax payer..fuck no, the person that started this... on whatever board it started, is a fuckin idiot...PERIOD..Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-24-2003 at 08:14 AM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wish they would spend a little more time busting the jits selling crack on the corner with my tax money..shits gettin outta hand.

Ozzy good fuckin lookin. Just heard on the news here in the U.S. that a huge takedown was performed on drugs today. And thats only here in Michigan. They didnt say what kind of drugs yet, need to wait till the news comes on. But all I have to say is even if it wasnt AS, good lookin out bro.

adaptations is offline Member
    i call his bluff!
    and thats all im saying...

Call whos bluff???

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    B.S I picked up my package today

i picked up a package today...and i have another one coming tomorow...Madmax..

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    The moral ?????? Dont fuck w/ Dick!! Damn thought I was psychotic!

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pumped109
    Call whos bluff???
    iced
    Banned

The creator of the the thread on fitgeared....supposedly NCMP2...who took over for NCMP when he went down......

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by razor67
    i wish they would spend a little more time busting the jits selling crack on the corner with my tax money..shits gettin outta hand.
    bro, i agree 100%........we don't rob people to get our fix

Re: machine gun...

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    i have a semiautomatic rifle in my apartment (no bullshitting). if i'm going down i'm taking some of those sons of bitches with me. any law enforcement officer who'd rather spend their time busting a few bodybuilders for taking substances they fully understand the consequences of taking, instead of hunting down terrorists deserve to die. at least i can say my job has meaning and that i can be proud of it. what pride is there in arresting people who just want to have better bodies? "the government is the only legal racket around" and the united states has been a banana republic since kennedy was assassinated.

dick
    dick, i'm sure that you are just venting, but saying you would murder a law enforcment officer for doing his or her job is fucked up....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dudes, dudes, caaaalm down there. The law is the law, and it wont change that easily. To them they are just doing their jobs. I'm pretty sure majority of cops don't give a shit, but it is their job. Hell, a lot of them use that shit. This issues higher to a political degree, and if anything will be changed, it will be done at their level, it's all politics.

I REALLY doubt a cop wakes up in the morning going "Gee, I hope i bust a couple guys with vials of enanthate today!"

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Not to mention, for them, they look at it in the "big picture" sense. You buy drugs, and that supports drug dealers (even if it is just steroids ), and it goes higher and higher, and those drug dealers support other bigger dealers, who support other dealers involved with guns/weapons, and eventually we end up helping to pay for terrorists and bullshit like that. At least that's what they claim. Of course, if steroids were legalized, not much would be changed, but well what can you do, that's just our dreams that will never come true.

If they legalized steroids for people over the age of 21, who were required to visit a doctor on a weekly basis, this world would be a better place

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by adaptations

iced
    Banned

The creator of the the thread on fitgeared....supposedly NCMP2...who took over for NCMP when he went down......
    That's right, re narced X dealers and is trying to justify things. i guess he's a 19yr old kid...

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Pumped109
    Ozzy good fuckin lookin. Just heard on the news here in the U.S. that a huge takedown was performed on drugs today. And thats only here in Michigan. They didnt say what kind of drugs yet, need to wait till the news comes on. But all I have to say is even if it wasnt AS, good lookin out bro.
    Hmm. One would think that this would of been on my news, in Michigan, or CNN, or MSNBC. I even did a search of those respective websites, and I found nothing of a "huge takedown".

The guy that posted this bogus bullshit is a self admitted NARC. He even admitted to working with the FEDS locally.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by G-S
    The guy that posted this bogus bullshit is a self admitted NARC. He even admitted to working with the FEDS locally.
    is that true?????

- FORGET IT, i checked it out at fitnessgeared. thats messed up, is there any way to ban his **?
    Last edited by monstercojones; 02-25-2003 at 02:14 AM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I thought this was gonna be something cool like you're supposed to run across the gym and tackle your buddy right after dropping the bar after a tough set of deadlifts. I would have gone to the gym today just to see that.

Originally posted by adaptations

iced
    Banned

i argued with iced on that thread yesterday...didn't know hes a narc though...fuck him, why wouldn't they ban him from fitnessgeared....Madmax...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    wait if he is NCMP2 then I guess he wont be filling unschedualed orderes anymore...?

mammoth is offline Member

Re: remember....

sounds a little extreme, but hitler's nazi soldiers were just doing their jobs too.

dick
    I think that there was a moral line that was crossed with the Nazi's! I don't see how the act of cracking down on AAS could be considered immoral.

Ronnie Coleman juiced during his years as a cop!

G-S Guest
    There was some coordinated busts yesterday, all dealing with marijuana and marijuana parapheneliia. It happened in more than a few states..I saw the link on CNN.com.

BUT, this sort of shit happends almost daily.

Originally posted by G-S

Hmm. One would think that this would of been on my news, in Michigan, or CNN, or MSNBC. I even did a search of those respective websites, and I found nothing of a "huge takedown".

whatever bro, why would I lie? Liek I said I wasnt sure what kind of drugs it was though at the time of post. I found out by WATCHING THE NEWS, that is was mainly pot and cocaine shit. I was just stating it was good of someone to TRY and look out no matter what he may have heard.

Re: remember....

sounds a little extreme, but hitler's nazi soldiers were just doing their jobs too.

dick
    it's ludicras to compare the two.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    hoax - people trying to scare you.

Thread Information