spc0843 is offline New Member

Can't get rid of gyno Nolvadex

i don't seem to be able to stop it its been a month now and my sex drive is dead, i am not taking anything at the moment orally to cause gyno other then a small dose of finasteride to aviod hairloss but this has never caused problems before no side effects, i used Nolvadex and it makes me twitch and i act extremely nervous on it, clomid seem to make my nipples feel worse as does arimidex over the fist few days of using both, i find that Nolvadex may be the only one thats works but are the side effects of serious that i am experiencing because after much reading in search engines i can't find someone who has had the same experience and a Dr told me that it can cause strokes and is dangerous but everyone else here seem to use it and say its safe, please help me out i'm pretty stuck on what to do next.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Re: Can't get rid of gyno Nolvadex

Originally posted by spc0843
    ...and a Dr told me that it can cause strokes and is dangerous but everyone else here seem to use it and say its safe, please help me out i'm pretty stuck on what to do next.
    Go back to your doctor and ask him what you should take. Nolvadex /Arimidex seems to work for the majority here, but everyone's different.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    hey use proviron 50mg a day and 20mg nolvadex a day and hope u will be fine.

spc0843 is offline New Member
    thanks, i'm very jumpy on nolvadex if that makes sense, like when someone knocks at the door its like somebody has jumped me and feel like crap is that a normal reaction any of you have had before

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    dont worry man, nolvadex wont get u dead just use nolva and proviron and you will be fine

Thread Information