jmiro is offline Associate Member

Yohimbe to Yohimburn conversion kit and some questions.

Ok I have down some research and I think Im getting down to the small details. Basically Im using a transdermal cream called PPLO from a pharmacy. (I can get it for cheap because my girlfriend is an pain patient) I buy the yohimbe pills from GNC crush them and add them to the cream, I add peppermint solution to ease the tendency to rash and boom I have yohimburn for about 1/3 of the price and maybe more effective. The pharmacist has been helping me out on this one and says that PPLO should be twice as effective has the transdermal agent used in yohimburn. If you can get it cheaply I would do it this way.
    My only question is: What are the yohimbe doses in Yohimburn. it say about 50mg per pippet right. So I would crush 7 capsules of Yohimbe that are 400mg of yohimbe bark standardized to 8 mg of yohimbe alkaloids. 8x7=56mg of yohimbe.
    What does HCL standard for in Yohimbe HCL

come on guys this is a good post

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this is a good post in fact it will be even better if anyone can answer where is Macro im sure he can help if it works ill be on this one as cost of a tube of yohimburn to me is 120$ inc shipping
    bump for some answers
    peace

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Yohimbe tabs are not Yohimbine hcl and are nothing like the yohimbine hcl in Yohimburn.
    The yohimbine hcl used in Yohimburn is jet-micronized to a powder so fine it's like dust in order for it to easily pass through your skin. It is also USP24 grade yohimbine hcl which is MUCH more pure than you'll get out of any bottle sold in a health store.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ulter i see u r point but where i live I could make this for about less then 20 $ i reckon u think the diff would not be worth it? I do want to try it just dont want to pay 50$ to send it

peace

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    if you could get yohimbine HCL powder you could make your own but the cost is gonna end up being close to the same. I also read somehting abour using saran wrap around your midsection while using it. Anyone know anything about this?

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Jason, it's only $30 if you submit your order manually (via email) and request Global Priority Mail.

No actually I don't think it's worth it. Yohimbe is not yohimbine hcl to begin with and even if it was and it was only $20 you are wasting $20 because it will very likely never get through your skin to the A2 receptors that you are trying to have it bind to.

damn I thouhgt it was a good idea. where does one get yohimbe HCL

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    BUMP where does one buy this?

is there a good reason to take the yohimbe pills or just keep searching for the cream?

I was thinking, couldnt you use the pills to boost your sex drive on fina if you can absolutly not get test?

BigBenn is offline New Member
    try 1fast400.com and kilosports.com
    Originally posted by jmiro
    damn I thouhgt it was a good idea. where does one get yohimbe HCL

Thread Information