sabitu is offline New Member

Question for you tattoo artists out there

I'm thinking about getting a tribal tattto on my upper back soon, but I just finished a cycle about a week ago and I am still getting acne on my back in that area. I know I should probably wait until that clears up before I get the tattoo, but I was wondering if I decided to go on another cycle in the future and my back broke out again in that area where the tattoo will be, would it be possible that the acne will screw up the way my tattoo looks? Or would the ink from the tattoo prevent acne from popping up?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a pimp under one of my tat's once when it was new. Now there is a little white spot were it was.

Pain

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    I've got a tattoo on my delt, and I've broken out there a few times. The tat seems to be OK though- no scarring or anything.

Its actually kinda funny. The tat is a tribal-looking mask/ face, so it looks like the m-f'er has a huge zit on its face when I get one there.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    acne wont mess up tattoos. i have a tribal across my shoulders, delt to delt, covers my traps and middle of my back- i break out there after cycles, and there has been no distortion.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I used to be a tattoo artist,If your broke out really bad I'd wait till it clears up a bit before getting one not that it hurts anything just as respect to the artist(gets kinda nasty,hard to get the flash on evenly).But as for after you should'nt have any probs.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Pain..what is tattoo of.... the food pyramid?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rich8888
    Pain..what is tattoo of.... the food pyramid?
    HAHA, ya so I don't forget. I also have the BV% values of all the proteins on me. Really I have a large tribal around my right arm, I have the chinese symbol for wealth and prosperity on my left and I have barbwire around my right ankle. I am getting another tribal in about 3 or 4 weeks on my left tri. Tattoo's are very addictive.

Pain

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How do gains affect your tats- as you add muscle how much distorting takes place?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    None,your skin grows and stretches as you do,the ink becomes part of your skin so it adapts as well.

Thread Information