Thread: Tt

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member

Tt

What products does TT make? I usually go to mexico and get some brovel or tornel test. I have been hearing about TT, they must be a little better than ol brovel or tornel. What products do they make?

bigmrclean

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    tornel is horrible IMO. almost always underdosed when I've used it. TT is better, but if you can find a vet with QV get that, its great gear.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    monstercojones1 - is right - QV QV QV QV - all the way. Also - watch out for TT - they got popped or something - what is out in supply is it - they are out of business - so I would not trust the last few lots as companies on the out tend to underdose or mix things or just put oil in, cuz who cares - they won't be there in a month to have to listen to complains. Just my $.02.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    they are not out of buisness just can't produce any special "k" all anabolics are still in full effect. Just purchased some more TT gear a month ago in Rosarito.

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    What is the price of the QV things? I usually get Tornel or Brovel for around $20 for t200, t50. I pay about $50 for nor50, $55-$60 for nor200. Any price info would be cool. The guy I usually go to is cool but need to have some roundabout prices set in my head to bargain with him. Thanks!

bigmrclean

Thread Information