Thread: gyno surgery

snooop is offline New Member

gyno surgery

hey does anyone know how much gyno surgery cost in canada well a rough estimate...also does bc health care cover any of it>>

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    It is not covered under or Health care here in Canada unless they find it containing cancer or anything that is causing a health concern which it most likely won't be. It is simply cosmetic. So I would say they wouldn't in BC either.

As for the price I don't no for certain but I believe it is around $2,000 or so, but it depends on the Dr doing the surgury.

Bump for anyone who knows the price for sure.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    Does the surgery get you back to normal, or will you still see some signs of past gyno (scaring, inflamation etc)

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    good question...ive seen some obvious surgery's from guys with gyno.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    A good bro of mine had one of his nipples done...and I guess it depends on the Doctor that is doing it..because he did a great job on my bro and you can't tell a damn thing.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on what type of gyno and how far along it is. If you have breast tissue built up then you are gonna need to be lanced open. Some gyno can be remedied with lipo. personally I had it reeeal bad and it cost me 3g's and about a year of healing. We won't even get into the pain aspect of the surgery. There are some good websites. Do a search. Forget about the insurance companies. "It's a cosmetic issue" is all they'll tell you.

Thread Information