TimShly is offline Junior Member

Steroid urine test.

This maybe a dumb question but i took deca a year and one month ago. I've understood that it can stay in your system for 17 months. Well I have to take a urine test tomorrow for work will it show up on my urine test? Do anabolics show up on urine tests?

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Usually no. They test for recreational drugs most of the time as it cost more to test for steroids . Whats your job?

construction foreman...thanks for helpin out....last question can they show up in urine samples if test for them. ive heard rumors only in blood and hair follicle testing they can find them?

nandrolone decanoate will be detectable for around 18 months, So if they are testing for steroids then yeah.

So your saying thats a myth? steroids can be found in urine test not just hair follicle and blood testing. Thanks man appreciate the help!

From what ive read yes it can be detected. But im 99% sure you will not get tested for that in your line of work.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'll fail a urine test (for AAS) long after a blood test. AAS metabolites don't stay in your blood for that long.
    But they aren't testing you for AAS, just rec drugs, so you're fine either way.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it is extremely unlikely that they would test for anything other than rec drugs. Never heard of that being done for a 'regular' job before. Steroids mostly tested in sports I believe.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Agree with the others above

Sweet thanks for the help!

layeazy is offline Banned
    thats great is that world wide do u think? i will be in a similar situation soon so i hope they dont test for steroids

rebel70 is offline Junior Member
    I have taken many drug tests for my job.They just do the standard 5 panel test for narcotics.

Its pretty much world wide yeah but again what line of work are you in layeazy?

uncle_tom is offline New Member
    Man, there is a difference between drug testes - where they are looking for recreational drugs- and the ones where they are looking for steroids .
    Basically, you should pass the test with no problems.

juice8765 is offline Junior Member
    do they test fire fighters for steroids ??

Firefighters will be tested for steroids if suspicion is raised its a public service, and the last thing they want is something going wrong and the media turning around saying how a firefighter ****ed up due to steroids and how the government should be testing because they think steroids are bad and cause people to go crazy.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice8765 View Post
    do they test fire fighters for steroids??
    No.....i have several very close friends who are firefighters and firefighter/emt/paramedics......they never have been tested....its always a standard panel.....and yes they are juicing......and yes it looks obvious to those who know what to look for....

How do you think they get in the calendars bro? Yes some are natty....but from personal experience many are not...

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogUK View Post
    Firefighters will be tested for steroids if suspicion is raised its a public service, and the last thing they want is something going wrong and the media turning around saying how a firefighter ****ed up due to steroids and how the government should be testing because they think steroids are bad and cause people to go crazy.

I have never heard of one getting tested....not saying it has not happened....but as i said above....i know many who do use. Same thing goes for several of my friends who have various government positions including those in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    No.....i have several very close friends who are firefighters and firefighter/emt/paramedics......they never have been tested....its always a standard panel.....and yes they are juicing......and yes it looks obvious to those who know what to look for....

How do you think they get in the calendars bro? Yes some are natty....but from personal experience many are not...
    FDNY started "random" AAS testing within the last couple years I believe. Some fire depts in Arizona as well. It just depends on the department and state.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-08-2010 at 06:55 AM.

bigno5 is offline Junior Member
    I know in FL you only get tested for anything if you seriously eff up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigno5 View Post
    I know in FL you only get tested for anything if you seriously eff up.
    Good to know...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Typically no...unless your a professional athlete or high profile/ranking position.
    When in doubt use synthetic urine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    FDNY started "random" AAS testing within the last couple years I believe. Some fire depts in Arizona as well. It just depends on the department and state.
    Good to know.....I actually live in Arizona part time.....and my friends there say they have been tested randomly but not for AAS yet.....I know WA and ID don't test for it yet.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Main reason being it is a very pricey test. Not sure about other federal agencies and their testing policies tho.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I took a urine test for work and was told they would be looking AASe.. My test came back clean. I believe they were bullshitting me because to test for AAS is pretty damn expensiv

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I took a urine test for work and was told they would be looking AASe.. My test came back clean. I believe they were bullshitting me because to test for AAS is pretty damn expensiv
    what line of work.....and the cost for AAS....is around 120 per panel...$$$....but i bet the bigger agencies get a discount. our company costs 138 i think for a random panel...

Thread Information