Magicz is offline Associate Member

oh my god thats funny.

hey guys my friend got some gyno he took nolvadex and proviron and today when he presses on his nipple a white liquid goes out as milk ???
    its strange?!?
    any 1 know whats that?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    its called lactating. its the same thing that happens to a pregnant woman. hes got some serious issues man, id say go see a doctor asap.

nop he cant go see a doctor or then hes screwed!!! any other ideas?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya bro, men aren't supposed to have shit leaking out there pecks...get to the doctor asap....lactating is no good...Madmax..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    why cant he go see a doc?

got news for ya bro, no reason you give is gonna be good enough. when it comes to your health you need a professional. you and your friend should have trusted docs anyways.......dont you get your levels tested like youre supposed to?
    if this is his 1st cycle thats all the more reason to go.

peace bb79

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't see whats funny and I agree with the rest of the guys here. Your friend has prolactin build up right now and might be able to stop any permanent health or cosmetic complications if he checks out an M.D.

I will suggest to get your friend on 800mg of Vit. B6 untill he sees a doc. B6 is a prolactin inhibitor which has worked well for me.

But don't play around, get your friend to see a medical professional

pheedno,
    you never cease to amaze me bro...........this b6 therapy you mentioned, how effective is it? and whats a decent dosage to get results? i know you posted 800mg, but is that optimal in your opinion? has this info been around for a while? ive never heard of this to be completely honest.

peace bb79

ok il let him use vit b6 and nolvadex +proviron and we see what will happen, man its not to much lacting its when he presses hard on his nip a small dots of white subtance goes out.

Originally posted by barbells79
    pheedno,
    you never cease to amaze me bro...........this b6 therapy you mentioned, how effective is it? and whats a decent dosage to get results? i know you posted 800mg, but is that optimal in your opinion? has this info been around for a while? ive never heard of this to be completely honest.

peace bb79
    Hey BB, I cant take the credit for this one, here is a little bit of info that Rickson sent to me when I was eagerly awaiting my Pergolide. I'm not definitively sure on optimal dosage but have found that amount works great at reducing prolactin in me. I imagine it would vary from person to person.

It is useful in fighting high prolactin levels which is what most people who have problems with fina gyno have. Here is a study:

The following are excerpted from OB/GYN class notes:
    =============================================
    Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the breasts get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the breasts is helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.
    ================================================
    Got Wood? note : adding Bromo to your cycle only adds to the potential anabolic cascade, and potentially negative drug interactions. In medicine B6 is supposed to be as effective as Bromo. Plus vitamin B6 has few side effects.
    Here are a few of many studies supporting the use of Vitamin B6 in reducing prolactin:
    ======================================
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

[Article in Italian]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.

Slypknot is offline Member
    To be honest bro's, and I did research on this, Vitex may not be the way to go. If he's running any Deca in his cycle Vitex will aid in the buildup of progesteron causing worse issues than he has now.

His best option? Bromo.... it will reduce the prolactine problem and also take care of any progest. currently in his system. If Vitex is a must than it's recommended to take anywhere from 1500 to 2000mg a day of the stuff...but I'd stick with bromo.

how about bromo and vitb6?

Originally posted by Magicz
    how about bromo and vitb6?

If you have bromo on hand then I would suggest 1.25mg a day to start.

I suggested B6 for the fact that bromo can be difficult to get ahold of in a short period of time.

Your friend still needs to see a doctor!!

ok but what would he tell the doctor :S

Tell the doctor the truth, it's the only way to properly get the condition diagnosed. From what it sounds like, the doc will take blood work and check prolactin, progesterone, estrogen, and test levels and either suggest an OTC supp to try or perscribe something.

Get you friend to tell the doc about the possible meds(bromo, pergolide, B6 etc.) and see what he says. Bottom line is your friend has serious prolactin build up. It might be minor( a friend of mine got a nipple pierced and had this for about a month) or he might have some serious inbalances in his hormones that need more attention than the guessing game on a steroid board.

nop it happend to him at his first cycle of dbol only for 1 month and was gone without nth and now he will try vitb6 and bromo and il tell u what will happen with him .

nice post pheedno, thanks for all.
    thank rickson for me if you speak to him before i can get to him.

the problem with bromo(at least for me) was the fact that it absolutely killed my appetite. if i were running a planned bulker and couldnt eat, whats the use?
    i dont get any sides from deca , but fina screws me royally. i will have some bromo on hand next time i run tren , but i'm going to try the 800mg of b6 ed first.

peace bb79

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    yes.. Im on bromo now for about 1 week, for minor lump on my right pec.. it does take your animal hunger away and the last two days I've been a little nauseated. :vomit: Im taking 1.25mg twice a day. It seems like its getting smaller...

Yanko

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Bromo causes sickness in many people hence why its suggested to start a lower dosage because a lot of people don't tolerate it too well for the first few days at least. As for your friend Magicz, give us some info about him? How long ago was this cycle? Did he ever have gyno symptoms during the cycle? What dosages was he running? Did he use proper post-cycle therapy? Any anti-e's while on the cycle?

his cycle was 8 weeks sustanon 250 200deca
    he took nolvadex and proviron

Thread Information