jldavies is offline New Member

first timer, needs advice.

Hi guys, I am a first timer starting soon and everything I have read seems to have pointed to using a deca /d-bol stack for some one like myself. I was just wondering what is the best way to use these over one cycle. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Need to know your goals, stats, etc before being able to help much....but certainly looks like ya wanna bulk up.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you're def going to need test in there if you don't want to be limp for 3 months.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Damn I wouldnt be limp no matter what after looking at Slyp's new avatar....

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro,
    listen to slyp, give the bro's on the board your age, height, weight, BF%, history in the gym and your goals. Then you will get plenty of solid advice.

jldavies is offline New Member

first timer, need advice! ( stats)

Hey guys, I sent out a message a while ago and lots of you replied to me. Thanks alot. Any way you said that you needed my stats and stuff so here there are along with what I am doing again. I am a first timer starting a cycle soon and I was told and have read that a deca /d-bol stack is the best way to go. Here is what I am trying to do and what i have done. I started hitting the gym hard about 10 months ago and took myself from 173lbs to 203 pounds off of just protien and glutamine and eating till I felt like puking. I am 5'8" tall and around 17% or so body fat(I haven't had a composition done in quite some time). I am currently benching around 340lbs, squating 360lbs, and deadlifting around 415lbs (all max's). I want to try to get to around 225 and cut down my bf a little. And after I am off hte cycle I want to retain as much of the mass as I can which is what I am told the deca will do for me. Any advice on this would be awesome. Thanks.

173 to 203 all natural? Wow bro, thats mighty impressive.

Well jldavies, if you are under 21, stay away from the gear for a few years... I think that doesn't need to be explained once more. If you've done your research and homework on this board you'll be able to recite our usual answers in your sleep and if you care about your body and long term health, you'll listen.

Now if you are over 21, I'll echo what monstercojones1 said and tell you to add test in there.

A good decent beginers cycle is usually 3-4 weeks of dbol @ 25-30mg/ED and 8-10 weeks of Deca @ 300mg/WK and test enantate @ 500mg/WK.

Be aware you want to keep the dbol period SHORT. It's nasty for your liver, and bloats you like crazy.

Also don't forget the anciliaries... nolva or arim during cycle, clomid after. liv52 or rALA and milk thistle for the whole dbol period and 3-6 weeks after to prevent your liver from turning to mush.

Also remember that deca has a LONG detection time... in excess of a year. So if you have any chances of being tested for sports or carreer then think about it.

Homework bro... do your homework. Gear is a big decision, has long lasting effects.

Red

Thread Information