troygi is offline New Member

Overall Better Body Help

OK guys,

I have been reading the posts, doing research,etc. However, I have not quite found the type of info that I would really like to receive.

I am 38 years old, have been working out off and on (natural) for several years. Here recently, (3months ago) I have started back pretty good with diet, weight lifting, cardio. I started at 217lbs at approx 25% bodyfat. I am now currently at 200lbs (not sure of the bodyfat), but clothes fit much much better.

My dilema is, I would like to continue to lose bodyfat and maintain muscle. I do not want to get huge like most guys seem to want on here. In fact, I would be satisfied with a body type similar to the guys on the cover of Men's Health, etc.

I have considered taking Clenbuterol or Cytomel for fatburning. I have also considered taking either Primobolan , Winstrol or Masteron , which i hear could possibly be stacked with the fat burning drugs I mentioned.

If anyone can give me some basic sound advice as to how to approach this situation I would appreciate it.

Steele is offline Member
    instead of getting into the whole steroid game, i think you should just buy some ephedrine and caffeine stack follow the directions on the bottle and just make sure you do your cardio in the morning right after waking up while on an empty stomach. cardio, and patience will give you the results you want without the risk of juice.

Steele is offline Member
    oh, and you didn't mention how tall you are. but 200lbs is a good base to either gain or lose weight. IMO

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i agree with steele. you don't need steriods to lose fat.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by wimp
    i agree with steele. you don't need steriods to lose fat.
    I agree and disagree. I believe that once you get around 12% and under it becomes beneficial to run sometype of AS when cutting to preserve muscle. Well this is at least for us bro's that have to cut the diet hard and really hit up the cardio to get to these levels. IMO

Pain

Thread Information