"J"
    "J" is offline New Member

I am new to this riod stuff, so i've got some questions.

Like I said I am new to this stuff(roids). I an planning on taking a cycle of Winny. Is drinking winny as effective as shooting it? I'm will to shoot but if drinking it is just as beneficial then i would rather do that. I start track here in about a week or so, would it be ok to start my cycle during track or should i wait? If there is anyother info you think i should no please tell me or if anyone is willing to sell me some please contact me. thanks

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    bro try and use the search button, read through the education threads you'll learn a lot more and wont get flammed for asking the "drinking question"... AND DONT ASK FOR SOURCES... if i were u id delete any PM's or e-maisl u get from suposed sources. but anyways welcome to the greatest steroid forum on earth

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Bro
    Try the search button for "winny" there have been countless threads on drinking vs. Injecting.
    As for cycling it, experienced bro's will help you out but they will want some more info. Go ahead and post your stats: Age, height, weight, BF%, gym history, and goals.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Damn, I didn't even catch the source question...Don't believe any sources your offered, and don't ask for that, we don't do that here.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol alone isnt enough.

when doing track, saying you were on a real cycle, could MAYBE slow you down from water retention. unless it was eq/winstrol or primo/winstrol.

but, you might want to dedicate time seperate for training and cycle later when your ready. what are your goals and stats anyway

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well youve come to the best place to learn bro. listen to what the others told you. read the rules, dont ask for sources, and youll be alright.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    ya I'll sell you some winteroll and some tastostarine enakate for mwhahahah 1 million dollars!!

"J"
    "J" is offline New Member
    Sorry for the dumbass questions im new to this shit.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by "J"
    Sorry for the dumbass questions im new to this shit.
    If i was new to the bomb disposal unit i would do a hell of alotta research before i messed around with anything and not just rely on what some ppl say! Get my drift??

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro - do yourself a favor and go over to the EDUCATIONAL section of this forum. There are FAQ's in there and some excellent threads to get you kick started in AS knowledge....

The winny question is answered in several of the postings in that section by the way...

icyalkn1 is offline New Member
    Hey "J"- I just joined this board about 2 weeks ago. I am new to all this stuff like you. I asked for help and all I heard was go search for it. I felt like I was in third grade again and the teacher saying if you did your homework you wouldnt be asking this question. WTF?? Fortunately, there are people in here that will help. You just got to hope they read your post. Anyway, hope everything works out for ya!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    Good luck to both of you's. Not to sound like a "teacher" But that is what the "search" button is there for. Or that's why it was created. Most people don't get mad, it's just that people ask questions that are in MOSTLY EVERY POST. Asked the same over and over. No flames here, i did the same when i was new to this board. But i accually used it, and kept reading post by other people, and you will be surprised how much you learn. Believe me. It's easy, what you want to search just typ it in and click search and your find many post's that will prob answer your questions and MORE. good luck.

Thread Information