Chach is offline Associate Member

sorry to ask but...................

hey guys im sorry to ask but in a controlled delivery, will the usual postman delivery it or someone different (undercover postal inspector) do it?....just curious to see how that works...thanx again and sorry for the stupid question PEACE

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your regular post guy probably wouldn't do the delievery. It would most likely be done by a agent dressed as a post office guy.
    It's real simple bro, If you know your source doesn't require a sig...and someone comes to your door asking u to sign then all u say is "I didn't order anything, and I'm not signing".
    What happens is: They get a warrent before the controlled delievery, they get u to sign for the pack. Once u sign the warrent becomes valid, because that gives them probable cause. If you don't sign..the warrent is still valid although any good attorney could argue that since u didn't sign the cops didn't have probable cause to serve the warrent.
    It's a good idea to not have anything in your house when your expecting a pack..

Chach is offline Associate Member
    thanx bro, i know what ur saying but see my guy does the signiture thing so i have to sign and im just being catious, ya know....and i NEVER keep anything in my house, so even if i didnt sign for it and they came in they would not find anything, so would they still arrest me?....just wondering thanx bro

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    When I'm expecting a pack I just don't answer the door and they leave it by the door and I go out after he leaves and pick it up. Because one time the fedex guy wanted me to sign and I did but it clearly stated no signature required. I don't feel like standing there arguing with the guy or saying..it says I do not have to sign , that to me makes a person look guilty by denying to sign , because if it was something legal why would someone deny signing. I mean think about it....you stand there and say , I'm not signing and the guy looks at you like you have three heads. I keep it simple and don't answer the door or not be home when it comes.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It won't be your normal postal person and the mail won't come at it's normal time either...

BIG-G is offline Banned
    LISTEN UP FELLAS,,, this is comming from an old hustler and this is a law,, if u have to sign for something before u do, ask the man to state his full name and answer the question in a yes or no fassion if he is a cop, narc or any officer of law, if he states his name and says no ur good to go, if he asks why, tell him ull explain after he answers if he never answers, kick him in the nuts!!! (joke). Dont accept. I once sold yayo to a narc but first made him do a line and asked him if he knew what he just did, then poped the question, he said no, so we began a transaction and i got away with the whole thing!!! (no joke). BIG-G

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Myth: controlled deliveries always require signatures. Here's the deal, if they're onto you, why wouldn't they just allow it to be delivered and then bust in 10 minutes later. A: They do. Basically, if they know what's going on, they're gonna get your ass. Period. Game of chance

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Myth: controlled deliveries always require signatures. Here's the deal, if they're onto you, why wouldn't they just allow it to be delivered and then bust in 10 minutes later. A: They do. Basically, if they know what's going on, they're gonna get your ass. Period. Game of chance
    That's how I thought they would do it.

Thread Information