GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Explain to me why this might be wrong or right

Ok instead of injecting 750mgs(sust250) once a week, to instead split it to something like everyother day. So im guessing like Mon wed fri?
    He said it was better cause your keeping the levels high through out the week, instead of letting them drop by the time u get to the next weeks shot. what u all think.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Thats how it should be done to take full advantage of the prop... Go for it bro you got the right idea...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes, whoever told you that is correct. You can do a search on 'sustanon ' and you'll find tons of answers about why to split up the shots.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    yea - the 4 esters "deploy" at different rates - one in 12 hours, one in like 36 one in few weeks one in like a month almost - mon - wed - friday - leads to great results, plus once a week that would be 3cc, pretty volumous if you ask me. I am doing 1cc of eq, 1cc of cyp 2x/wk and .5cc prop everyday. And on the 2 days when you do all 3, 2.5 cc's is a decent amount. Leaves a little "bump". Later bro, good luck

strollin is offline Associate Member
    eod for sust is great if you can afford to take it ed thats the best. You get the full advatage of all the esters cause none of the prop is wasted.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    yeah but even at eod its not that much i mean ther eis only 30mg prop right?
    JLI

strollin is offline Associate Member
    yes you are right theres only 30mg prop thats why I say ed if you can.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    30mg of Prop ED, or EOD is still a good dose of free testosterone - especially when stacked with all the other testosterone esters. If you can't do Sust250 ED, or EOD then it is not an option for you. A single ester testosterone would be better for a reasonable dose...

Personally I think Sust250 has limited use outside HRT. Most athletes will do better with consistent androgen levels using a single ester...

BIG-G is offline Banned
    u can always buy a separate bottle of prop and inject that eod and save ur sust shots to 2 a week. just my .02

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    eod?
    thx for the relpies. You live and learn. I'll give this a shot next time i hit sust im almost done this cycle of 7weeks. My results thus far(5th) have not been amazing. Strenght is good. All i have to show is lump under nipple dammit. Yes i got sleep and protien and trained with max intensity. I think maybe cause im a bigger guy or something... maybe next cycle the deca will do some good.
    http://auhbodybuilding.tripod.com
    contest photos and others all natural.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Might as well just get test prop alone and inject it eod or ed like I am currently doing to keep everything levels. Sus just makes you spike up and down and just doesnt seem to make sense to me. But if thats all you can get your hands on..then good luck.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i agree sust eod is good but i think some people expect 30mg prop eod as to being a good dose for prop if it was 100mg eod i would say yeah inject the hell out of it. but for how cheap you can get sust there is none better.
    JLI

Thread Information