CatGrabber is offline Member

If steroids are class C....what about these?

Just curious what the diet drug Phendetermine is considered by the DEA. Its a prescription diet drug. Any thoughts?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought steriods were class A. I might be wrong though.

Pain

bump..anyone?

zzzzz

still growin is offline Member
    Steroids are a scheduled drug. Class A drugs include heroin, opium, etc. I believe steroids are scheduled 3, though I am not positive. And I have no idea about the diet pills. I am going to bed if anyone cares. Peace

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Steroids are Schedule III. Not sure about the diet pill you mentioned though...can't seem to find anything on the DEA website about it.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Looked deeper...seems like you misspelled the name. If you are referring to the drug phentermine then yes it is a Schedule III/IV drug. It's listed as an anoretic drug at http://www.dea.gov/concern/anorectic_drugs.html

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Yup, steroids are Schedule 3 (C3) drugs. Many other common Schedule 3 drugs are Vicodin (and other hydrocodone containing analgesics), Tylenol 3, and various codeine containing cough syrups, headache medicines, etc. The lower the schedule, the more abused the drug is. Schedule 2 (C2) drugs include OxyContin, Ritalin, Percocet, Adderall, etc. C1 drugs are intended for research purposes only, like Heroin, Cocaine, etc. Most diet pills are C3 but there are some that are C2, but I don't believe phentermine is one of them. By the way, the classes are C1 - C5. Hope you enjoyed the crash course.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, I always thought they held AS as bad as coke and whatnot. Damn, screw the cops now I ain't scared. HAHA JK Thanks for clearing that up.

Pain

nice..thanks for the research

Sorry to get back to you so late. But I look up Phentermine, the weight loss drug you're speaking about, it's a C4. Most weight loss drugs are C3's I believe. Like Meridia for example.

One more thing, here's a pretty complete list of all the scheduled drugs you can think of, if you can decipher the chemical mumbo jumbo. From C1 to C5. Notice that almost all AS discussed in there forums are C3. Interesting enough though, I can't find any HGH, like genotropin or somatropin. I'm pretty sure these are controlled though... weird.

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/scheduling.html

badazzwhitedude is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Fif the Great
    One more thing, here's a pretty complete list of all the scheduled drugs you can think of, if you can decipher the chemical mumbo jumbo. From C1 to C5. Notice that almost all AS discussed in there forums are C3. Interesting enough though, I can't find any HGH, like genotropin or somatropin. I'm pretty sure these are controlled though... weird.

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/scheduling.html
    GH Is not scheduled by the federal governemnt. To them, it is a regular perscription drug. However, many states (but not all) have take it upon themselves to make GH a controlled substance. So you need to check your state laws to find out.

divx is offline Junior Member
    You can get phentermine prescribed to you online after filling out a short questionair. I was prescribed them a few times from an online doctor in Florida. You pay out the ass for them but you get them.

Thread Information