Buy Steroids

Kufu is offline New Member

Will gynecomastia go away naturally?

So I've been on test e for abou 6 weeks. This morning I woke up and my nipples felt a bit weird. They don't really look puffy and no lumps anywhere.

Went to the doctor just incase and he said I don't know if u have it cause I didn't see how u were before but if you do have it just stop using steroids and it should go away naturally.

Is he right?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Its very possible for gyno to go away just removing the AAS if its not advanced that far. And if you run a proper PCT and just have puffy nipples it will probably take care of that. Its a possibilty that its all in your head. On my first cycle everyday i thought i was getting gyno, turns out i was just paranoid

Though the test e is still going to be active in my body for another 5-10 weeks. My last inject was on Friday.

Does that make a difference?

Also I could just be paranoid. I just dont want it to get worse if it is actually gyno.

Btw I'm in Australia and can't get nolvadex . My doctor also didn't give it to me.

who told you that the test E is going to be active for 5-10 weeks? Test E will be out of your system in 14 days after your last injection? did you plan a PCT at all? How old are you?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Testosterone enanthate starts working in 4 to 5 weeks after injecting. So in 4 to 5 weeks time testosterone levels will still be high hence more estrogen.

Also I'm 22 years old.
    Last edited by Kufu; 11-09-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Also I've only been injecting 500mg a week and last week I did 1000mg

layeazy is offline Banned
    too much mate 1000mg ur asking for trouble im in the same boat second week of test E running 400mg and i just have a little puff nipples no lumps im just keeping an eye on it i have got clomid just in case however im making great gains on 400mg any higher and more chance of sides but good luck

nope it doesn't work that way, it takes several weeks for the test too build up to a significant level but only the half life of the ester for it to be gone. 22 is a little young to cycle. You're body's complex system of hormones doesn't mature till you're 25ish Read some of the threads on things to consider before cycling

I've stopped using steroids anyways. Guess I was stupid not to read up on it first.

So what you are saying is the test e will be out of my system in 2 weeks but test levels will still be high.

So by not using an anti e the gyno will go away nayurally?

Bump

ithunk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufu View Post
    So I've been on test e for abou 6 weeks. This morning I woke up and my nipples felt a bit weird. They don't really look puffy and no lumps anywhere.

Went to the doctor just incase and he said I don't know if u have it cause I didn't see how u were before but if you do have it just stop using steroids and it should go away naturally.

Is he right?
    no only surgery will help i guess..

Anyone with a serious answer please

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would run your PCT (what do you have planned?)

And continue a lower dose (20mg/ED) of nolva until sides (sensitivity, puffiness) subsides.
    ***ANYONE WANTING A SOURCE CHECK FROM A WILLING VET/HOF MUST FIRST ACQUIRE 100 QUALITY POSTS AND 45 DAYS OF ACTIVITY***

SOURCE CHECKS ENTIRELY AT MY DISCRETION

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    You can either try to to find an AI, Novaldex, letro, Liquid Letro from AR-R or some other form. Search on this site for gyno and you will find a lot of good information. Stopping the cycle should help but it will take a few weeks to know. Give it a few days and see if things are getting worse or better, in the mean time figure out what you can get and get it, have it on hand just in case.

This is one reason we preach have your PCT and AI on hand Just in case. I have full bottles of Letro and Noval I have had for 2 years but luckily never needed. If you have it you probably will never need it. If you dont have it you will need it. That's just how life works.

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Look into Letrozole if it does not go away. I have heard it can actually reverse gyno effectively. I read a study regarding it, I wish I could remember the site it was on..

Thanks for the answers guys but if I could get my hands on an AI I would have it by now. I live in Australia and can't get any AI here.

I was told by the doctor thy it would go away on it's own but just want to know of that's true. Cause if it was why would anyone need an AI. That's just what I was thinking.

tooheyed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufu View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys but if I could get my hands on an AI I would have it by now. I live in Australia and can't get any AI here.

I was told by the doctor thy it would go away on it's own but just want to know of that's true. Cause if it was why would anyone need an AI. That's just what I was thinking.
    So... you seem to be avoiding the question of whether you have a PCT set up. Do you?

I don't have a pct set up. I've said this above. I can't get my hands on any anti e's and I didn't ever think about pct before injecting.

Also no one has answered my question yet. Would gyno go away on it's own?

Bump

Bump.

If there is no lumps can it still be gyno. For the last few days my nipples have been feeling weird I dunno if im just paranoid and the weird nipple feelings are all in my head.

So does gyno go away naturally?

Bump

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    clomid? will that help for nipple problems?????? seems like you would need nolva.....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    O-K, I am no expert by any means but here is my feelings which I will post since you state you have stopped the cycle, by the way EXCELLENT CHOICE. If you have not developed true gyno... IE lumps under the nipple and rubbery tissue and all you have are gyno symptoms sensitive nipples then if it stays at this point and does not progress..Then yes as the test levels drop the estrogen levels will follow and your body chemistry should return to normal and over time your nipples become less sensitve. If on the other hand it has progressed to true gyno, then no only an aggressive PCT as covered in the PCT section has any chance of lessening its affects without surgery.

Again I am a newbie and don't know Jack but thats my opinion based on what I have read.

That said if there is any way to get PCT chems by all means do so and start taking them immediatly.

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I am also a newb, but I would deff. read the PCT section, its helpful some may be overwhelming since there are several products out there. Wouldn't the source you got your Test E. have any PCT's? Again I am no expert and may sound stupid but doesn't the nearest supplement store have any over the counter estrogen blocker. It may be better than nothing for now? Sorry if it sounds dumb, good luck dude.

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex - 20-40MG ED (depending on stats)
    Tamox - 20-40 ED (depending on stats/not as good as nolva but it helps with keeping your size, recovery rate and liver damage-best if your gyno isnt bad and fading and also best bang for your buck at AR-R .com).

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    just so we are clear...you WILL need a PCT soon. You need to start it 1.5 weeks after last injection.
    This is a must.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Buy it from the above website? Im sure some1 in Australia has supplies for anit e-s, you might have to ask through some dodgy contacts though. Also try other reputable websites to get anti e-s from if you are that worried

Thread Information