BMANN is offline Associate Member

Steroids in Italy

I'm going to Italy here pretty soon, and I was wondering what the juice situation is over there. Is it like Mexico where you can go into a pharmacy and just buy it or are there more strict rules than that?

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    I heard it's not so easy to get gear otc over there anymore.

bulky is offline New Member
    wen i go to Italy for holidays, i usaully buy tons of clenbuterol tabs down there.

MONORES OR SPIROPENT. one 30 tablets costs around 6 bucks.
    you just have to say you want it because you're on holiday and you forgot you asthma treatments. so 90% of time, they will give as musch as 3 boxes without prescirption.(it's what i do and i never had a "no")

you visit several pharmacys and so you can get an insane stock of it.

just be careful with the customs, they know the deal and suspec every muscled man

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You can really stock up on the carbs while you are there too!

orto is offline Junior Member
    I'll go there this or next month and let you know!

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I'm going in March.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Bros I used to live there. Its not hard, you heard wrong lol. Just dont go to the ones in the middle of the city around the tourists areas and you will be fine. Dont sweat it. Oh yeah act like you know what the hell your doing also. Dont be like uhhh what ya got. I have heard in Mexico you can say that, and they whop out some big gargantua list of what ya can get, I dunno. Its not like that over in my experience, probably because they are educated, but they still dont give a Fiiiuuuuck!! Oh yea dude asides from this stuff

Italy is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I been about everwhere. Try to hit Budapest, Hungary if ya can too. Women rule there, not just saying that. Women rock in Italy too, nothing at all like USA I have to say. Dont get me wrong I love US, but I dont exactly love it here for its superior choice of women unfortunately. High fashion standards over there. Errr you gonna do any clubbin or anything and where do you plan to go? I know Europe pretty well maybe can tell ya about some clubs to hit, let me know.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Italy is a no-no boys!!

Spend summer holidays there last year and went to several pharms..they all declined..Now Turkey or Greece..thats funshopping!!!..in turkey they have these posters of Jay Cultelr in the shopwindow..seriously!! LMAO!!

D.W.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dutch windmill
    Italy is a no-no boys!!

Spend summer holidays there last year and went to several pharms..they all declined..Now Turkey or Greece..thats funshopping!!!..in turkey they have these posters of Jay Cultelr in the shopwindow..seriously!! LMAO!!

D.W.
    Not fair... Now I need a reason to tell the rents y im spending the 10-12 weeks in Turkey or Greece... LOL

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    Is SPA var easy to find in Greece?

Gigi83 is offline Junior Member
    Hi everybody, i' m italian , and i' m sorry, but i must tell u that, unless you have a prescription, u can't buy any AAS into local pharmacy. I suggest you the greece, where pharmacist generally doesn't make any sort of problem as far as sold ass is concern. BTW u can try to have clenbuterol , with bulky method , the cheapiest brand is called "CLENASMA", that is 5 euros for 30 tabs 20 mcg.
    Enjoy ur stay in italy!!!
    Gg

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    Is SPA var easy to find in Greece?
    Anavar spa doesn' t exist anymore!!!

orto is offline Junior Member
    I know for sure that you can buy nolvadex but for the rest I'll check.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am living and working in Southern Italy...gear is hard to come by. If you come by some, it is either greek(good) or Paki/Irani (which I stay away from). Of course there are ways and means, but here it is a big time no-no. Since the reorganization of the Balkan states there was a crap load of Yugo and former com-bloc stuff running through here, however I was told by a local juicer that most of that crap is bunk. A quick trip to Greece or Malta is your best bet if you are coming to Italia.

Malta??? really??? Have you any experience about!!! what kind of products can you find there?

Yes I do, I recently visited a parm in Malta...scored Test Prop, Provirona and Zambon winny. It was not as easy as other places, but when it comes down to it...money trumps the word "No".

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Be Wary in Malta.....malta is very british for obvious reasons!!! but turkey and greece...wow...thats completely different, turkey is my fave at the mo!

Originally posted by MAGNUS
    Be Wary in Malta.....malta is very british for obvious reasons!!! but turkey and greece...wow...thats completely different, turkey is my fave at the mo!
    Very true! If at all possible when in Italy take the short trip to Greece (but watch out, there are just as many terrorist org's in Greece right now as in the ass hole of the world..oh, the middle east.) Customs is tight in certain parts of greece right now. However Turkey is a different story!

Thread Information