Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Refiltering Fina?

I was wondering since i refiltered my fina twice through a whatman filter will it lower the concentration of fina in the bottle. I refiltered because my fina was extremly dark and i heated it now it looks as good as can be. Also with a 4g kit 1ml = 75mg right? (No need to flame i know its a stupid question)

Matt Foley is offline Member
    how many carts?=75mg/ml

it will lower the concentration minimally bro.i usually filter it once through the whataman and once through the coffee filter.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    2 carts worth.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Matt Foley
    it will lower the concentration minimally bro.i usually filter it once through the whataman and once through the coffee filter.
    How would a whatman filter remove the trenbolone ? I don't think the filter in the kits is capable of removing anything that small... he might lose some product - but I don't think filtering twice through a whatman, or even once through a coffee filter and then a whatman, would produce different strengths of Tren ... it should slide right through...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

How would a whatman filter remove the trenbolone? I don't think the filter in the kits is capable of removing anything that small... he might lose some product - but I don't think filtering twice through a whatman, or even once through a coffee filter and then a whatman, would produce different strengths of Tren... it should slide right through...
    you will lose some but an insignificant amount.i wouldnt know the degree warrior,if thats what your asking.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I believe warrior is right; once you have made the conversion the whatman filter is there only to filter the small particles. The filter is not small enough to remove the tren from the ba and oil. once mixed it is already mixed so all your loosing is a small amount of end product
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information