Thread: Buying pins

10InchMember is offline New Member

Buying pins

I plan to pickup some pins from my local drugstore, but I want to have all my ducks in a row before walking in there. I know needles are used for many different things, but I think I may look a little suspicious buying them, and I dont want to be denied for any reason.

I plan to buy 23-gauge 1" with 3cc syringes

How many are normally in a box or pack? Do they come together, or should I be looking to buy the syringe seperate from the pin? I just want to be able to walk in there and say "I want one box of yadda yadda" and at least sound like I know what I am talking about.

thanks

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    When I went and gome some. I just bought 30. I think there are a 100 in a box.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    How much do they cost? Like $0.10 a piece?

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I don't know were you live but here in CT you just tell them how many you want. That don't come in a box they come in a strip. I get 10 for like $3.87 after tax. There is plenty of places on line to get them if will be easier for you. Discret and right to your front door!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My first cycle, I went in to a CVS and asked for 50, 23g's before - the only issue was that he had to count 50 - he would rather have sold a sealed box of 100 Seriously, when I asked he was like, "Ahhh, yeah..." so I asked, "Do I need to bring in a script here?" ... "No, no, I just have to brake open a box and count out 50..." So we sat at the pharmacy while he counted out 50 - pretty funny site...

Walmart or some other chain pharmacy wouldn't do it without a script - but they can direct you to one that doesn't require it. Which not selling is bullshit IMO - that's basically supporting the use of dirty needles in my book.

And... if you aren't ready to tell them it's for a gear cycle - you can always say it's for the glue to build model airplanes!

Thread Information